XFL Trading Cards
There has been two major releases of XFL training cards. Details are below.
2020 Topps XFL Football Cards (Checklist)
- Released: April 15, 2020
- Base set: 175 cards (Checklist). Cards feature players as well as some head coaches, and one defensive coach.
- Every base card has serial numbered parallels:
- Green (/99)
- Purple (/50)
- Blue (/25)
- Red (/10)https://xflboard.com/xfl-trading-cards/2020-topps-xfl-football-checklist/https://xflboard.com/xfl-trading-cards/2020-topps-xfl-football-checklist/
- Black (/5)
- Gold (1/1)
- Autographed cards (Checklist) feature on-card signatures. They were normally three per hobby box. There were also parallel versions of the autograph cards: Blue (/25), Red (/10), Black (/5) and Gold (1/1)
- Stars of the XFL (Checklist) inserts are available in packs 1:6. There are parallels of these cards: Blue (/25), Red (/10), Black (/5) and Gold (1/1).
2001 Topps XFL Football Cards
- Released: April, 2001
- Base set: 100 cards (Checklist)
- Autographs: 18 cards. 1:28 packs. (Checklist)
- Memorabilia: Jersey swatches and footballs. 16 cards. 1:190 packs. (Checklist)
- Loaded Cannon inserts: 8 card set. 1:8 packs. (Checklist)
- Logo sticker inserts: 10 card set. 1:2 packs. (Checklist)
- 8 card promo set was given to dealers and handed out at wrestling events. (Checklist)