Stallions v StLouis Tickets

United Football League (2024) Discussion
4th&long
MVP

Stallions v StLouis Tickets

Post by 4th&long »

These tickets are really starting to sell - they may have opened up a corner section on the Home side (left on seat map)

But its clear fans would rather be in the middle of the field - the cheaper corners are selling last.  I'd really like to see them open up mid-field Vistors side at reasonable prices.  I think they would sell fast.  And then maybe endzone for $10

Come on man!
cyramd
Receiver

Re: Stallions v StLouis Tickets

Post by cyramd »

I was going to start a thread on this same topic.  They almost have the one sideline completely sold.  I am also interested to see if they open up more sections.  They sold out the two left corner sections in a day.

It will also be interesting to see the TV ratings for this game.
FootballFan
Receiver

Post by FootballFan »

A nice discussion about this game on the TideFans forum.
https://www.tidefans.com/forums/threads ... 758/page-3

slammer66
Kicker

Post by slammer66 »

It's the perfect storm.   AJ McCarron is playing his first pro game in his home state of Alabama ever.   He's facing the undefeated Birmingham Stallions,  The Battle Hawks might be the best team in the league along with the Stallions.  It could be a championship game preview. AND Saturday is going to be one of about 5 to 6 days on average a year where the temperature in Alabama is in the mid 70's with low humidify and no rain.

I got my tickets already
cyramd
Receiver

Post by cyramd »

They have opened up two sections in the left endzone.  It looks like just the lower half of each section, but hopefully they will open more.  

Hopefully, this is the beginning of Birmingham embracing the Stallions.
mciver40
Kicker

Post by mciver40 »

slammer66 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:34 pm It's the perfect storm.   AJ McCarron is playing his first pro game in his home state of Alabama ever.   He's facing the undefeated Birmingham Stallions,  The Battle Hawks might be the best team in the league along with the Stallions.  It could be a championship game preview. AND Saturday is going to be one of about 5 to 6 days on average a year where the temperature in Alabama is in the mid 70's with low humidify and no rain.

I got my tickets already
This could also set up a great opportunity for Birmingham and the UFL too. They might be drawing in a lot of the CFB audience who are there for McCarron. I'm hoping it's a good game and can live up to the hype. That might keep those fans coming back and spreading the word to others that there is spring football and the product is good. This game is going to do really well in attendance and with TV ratings. This could give the league some good momentum and I hope they capitalize on it. Either way I hope y'all get treated to a good game! Pretty cool opportunity to see McCarron playing back in Bama for the first time. 
mciver40
Kicker

Post by mciver40 »

I would also really like to see the UFL make a big marketing push for this game. I've seen them posting on social media which is great. But how many Alabama fans are out there that don't follow the UFL and have no idea McCarron is coming back? I hope they're in Alabama getting the word out before Friday when the team arrives. One thing the UFL lacks is big time super stars and storylines that can sellout stadiums. McCarron playing in Alabama is a huge storyline that they need to capitalize on to sell their brand. Not just McCarron, but the fact this is a clash between the top 2 teams is another great selling point for locals. A McCarron homecoming and great spring football, sign me up.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

Weather looks perfect for the BH vs Stallions game Saturday

The tickets are selling pretty well in Birm for the game...

https://www.ticketmaster.com/birmingham ... 36A70C1498

Opened up part of a few new sections - Looks like it will top the season high, but its wait and see.

Biggest issue is I think fans want the good seats on the other Away side of the stadium vs corner or endzone seats.  Not sure why they won't try opening those up?  Rules on concessions?  Cost of opening up other side? 
But if I was going to the game I'd rather be at the 30-50-30 yard line then a corner or endzone.  Those are great for families with budget, but its possible there may be enough fans to want those premium views.

At any rate... Get to the game Stallion fans!  Or BH Fans!
slammer66
Kicker

Post by slammer66 »

With the interest in this game the PT Barnum in me thinks Katheryn Webb and the Rock should somehow find their way in front of the camera during the broadcast.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

slammer66 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:27 am With the interest in this game the PT Barnum in me thinks Katheryn Webb and the Rock should somehow find their way in front of the camera during the broadcast.

Good idea - Rock's hasn't been pumping the league enough

BTW of the 2 seections they opened in Endzone the one further from the corner is practically sold out.   They need to drop the corners and go middle of endzone and the away side middle of field.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/birmingham ... 36A70C1498

LFG!  Woohooo!