NFL CUT TRACKER

XFL Football discussion.
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Re: NFL CUT TRACKER

Post by GregParks »

battlesharks wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:18 am
youngorst wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:15 pm Any cuts are meaningless until after week 1. NFL teams will be shuffling the bottom of their rosters and practice squad through at least next Sunday. Seriously doubt many cuts will be looking at the XFL for at least a couple weeks yet.
I agreed with you on this. Also in the first few weeks, some key players may get an injury (Knock on woods) and the one who were cut earlier could be hired to replace the injured players. It's going to be a stressful September and October for the XFL to pool many players from the league. I think, not sure if this is right, the draft for the XFL is in October?
October is the plan, though no specific date has been given yet.
@gregmparks
XFLInSTL
Running Back

Post by XFLInSTL »

GregParks wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:05 pm
battlesharks wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:18 am
youngorst wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:15 pm Any cuts are meaningless until after week 1. NFL teams will be shuffling the bottom of their rosters and practice squad through at least next Sunday. Seriously doubt many cuts will be looking at the XFL for at least a couple weeks yet.
I agreed with you on this. Also in the first few weeks, some key players may get an injury (Knock on woods) and the one who were cut earlier could be hired to replace the injured players. It's going to be a stressful September and October for the XFL to pool many players from the league. I think, not sure if this is right, the draft for the XFL is in October?
October is the plan, though no specific date has been given yet.
I thought it was confirmed to be October 14th.
St. Louis Battlehawks
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/new ... gwazer3mhv

The Cowboys may be signing Paxton Lynch to backup Dak Prescott. These reports are out there right now. Dallas almost drafted Paxton a few years back.
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

Ready for the team reveals...again
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

DeShone Kizer signs with Oakland.
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

GDAWG wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:58 pm DeShone Kizer signs with Oakland.
Interesting to see what Oakland does now with 4 Quarterbacks on their roster. They could try and sneak Peterman on the PS or just cut bait completely with Glennon.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

As expected. Geno Smith has resigned with Seattle to backup Russell Wilson.
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

LeoNY wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:17 pm As expected. Geno Smith has resigned with Seattle to backup Russell Wilson.
Smith is expected to hold a clipboard for the entire season.
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

Unless Russ goes all Anthony Gordon on the Bengals next week and it's 45-7 in the fourth quarter. It can happen
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

MGB01 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:42 pm Unless Russ goes all Anthony Gordon on the Bengals next week and it's 45-7 in the fourth quarter. It can happen
Of course, I just want someone to replace former Colts QB Jim Sorgi as the best clipboard holder in the league.