Wide Receivers

XFL Football discussion.
Xtremedb3
Running Back

Wide Receivers

Post by Xtremedb3 »

I found 20 Receivers that I'm rooting for to show up in the XFL (Let me know if there is any potential XFL studs you see that I missed)

I have a feeling these 3 may get picked up at some point with a decent contract the XFL can't match.

Demaryius Thomas (Already in talks with re-joining the Patriots)
Michael Floyd (Big Veteran Receiver that could be called on down the road)
Laquon Treadwell (Vikings couldn't find a trade partner but can probably get a low end offer)

As for the rest some will probably be signed onto a practice squad but would love if the gave the XFL a shot

These I'm really pulling for:

Greg Ward Jr
Braxton Miller
Jordan Matthews
Lil'Jordan Humphrey
Braxton Berrios
Rashod Ross
Josh Doctson
------------------------------------
These bring decent names/exp

Jaron Brown
Brian Quick
Brice Butler
Johnnie Dixon
Jaylen Smith
Keelan Doss
Tre McBride
TJ Jones
Pharoh Cooper
Ray Ray McCloud
XFLInSTL
Running Back

Re: Wide Receivers

Post by XFLInSTL »

You're missing Memphis' most consistent player, Reece Horn. He got cut by Miami and he would be fantastic in the right system.
St. Louis Battlehawks
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

Interested in what happens with Charles Johnson, who is on IR with Philly, but could be released with an injury settlement.

Jalin Marshall has a 4 game suspension with the NFL. He was cut awhile back but his suspension isn't with the XFL.

A guy who flashed in the preseason for Oakland was former Stallions WR De'Mornay Pierson El. He seems like a PS candidate but he could be someone to watch.

I am a fan of Greg Ward. He could also be a PS guy as well.
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

Jazz Ferguson, although I put odds of him landing in the XFL somewhere in the neighborhood of Florida State and Tennessee receiving top 25 votes.

Though it was nice not to have an all-pro cornerback throwing a twitterfit over it.