Has anyone decided on their favorite team?

XFL Football discussion.
XFLInSTL
Running Back

Has anyone decided on their favorite team?

Post by XFLInSTL »

I'm going with St. Louis, since I grew up there and still live in Missouri.
St. Louis Battlehawks
Xtremedb3
Running Back

Re: Has anyone decided on their favorite team?

Post by Xtremedb3 »

XFL HOUSTON ... Really hoping Johnny Football gets one more shot.
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

Was a huge fan of the Xtreme. Regardless of what the new team's name will be, I've been waiting 18 years to defend this title.
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

Rooting for NY because that’s my home but I must admit that LA is an easy team to root for.
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

Waiting for these team names and logos since I live in Indy. I do like Dallas the best right now though.
Ready for the team reveals...again
XFLInSTL
Running Back

Post by XFLInSTL »

LeoNY wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 pm Rooting for NY because that’s my home but I must admit that LA is an easy team to root for.
I think I'd enjoy them if they hadn't stolen the Rams and if Moss hadn't called us out. I'm happy to think of them as rivals.
St. Louis Battlehawks
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

Seattle all the way!
Direct from the Dragon's Lair
greensoup
Kicker

Post by greensoup »

LeoNY wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 pm Rooting for NY because that’s my home but I must admit that LA is an easy team to root for.
If they were playing in NYC I'd be all for the NY team but I can't get excited about anyone who plays in NJ. My team will be whichever one is most fun and is on my tv.
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

It’s kind of strange because I am rooting for the league overall to do well. I want to see every market do well. Is it possible to root for all 8 teams?

It’s different than being a Jets fan, where I don’t have to worry about other teams doing well in the hopes that the NFL survives. As a Jets fan. I only care about my team, and while I respect the other NFL teams. I have no rooting interest in their success.

I am covering XFL NY for the site, so I may lean in that direction. When you get close to a team and cover it like I did back in 2001. It’s hard not to root for that team on some level.
XFLInSTL
Running Back

Post by XFLInSTL »

MikeMitchell wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:42 pm It’s kind of strange because I am rooting for the league overall to do well. I want to see every market do well. Is it possible to root for all 8 teams?

It’s different than being a Jets fan, where I don’t have to worry about other teams doing well in the hopes that the NFL survives. As a Jets fan. I only care about my team, and while I respect the other NFL teams. I have no rooting interest in their success.

I am covering XFL NY for the site, so I may lean in that direction. When you get close to a team and cover it like I did back in 2001. It’s hard not to root for that team on some level.
Well, obviously I want every team to present a good product and succeed on some level. Ideally, there should be no winless teams, and every team should be able to be competent, but I'm still rooting for St. Louis to be the best team.
St. Louis Battlehawks