XFL Summer Showcase Spreadsheet

XFL Football discussion.
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

XFL Summer Showcase Spreadsheet

Post by GregParks »

I've created this spreadsheet, viewable on Google Docs, that I will update as the Summer Showcases continue:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

The first page has all Showcase players sorted by position, with their pro experience (that I could find). Obviously I didn't get ALL of their experience because I'm at the mercy of Google's search results, but I feel it gives a pretty healthy insight into these players.

The second page (listed as "Alpha" in the bottom left) is players sorted alphabetically, regardless of position, with their NFL experience in games played listed along with them.
@gregmparks
Tank55
MVP

Re: XFL Summer Showcase Spreadsheet

Post by Tank55 »

What a stud. Thanks for sharing!
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

Excellent work Greg. You beat me to the punch. I planned on doing this Thursday night.
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

MikeMitchell wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:19 pm Excellent work Greg. You beat me to the punch. I planned on doing this Thursday night.
This is what happens when you're a bored teacher on summer break :)
@gregmparks
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

GregParks wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:27 pm
MikeMitchell wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:19 pm Excellent work Greg. You beat me to the punch. I planned on doing this Thursday night.
This is what happens when you're a bored teacher on summer break :)
😊 This stuff is fun to do. Great job. Boredom, sometimes is great for creativity and productivity.
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

If you watch the XFL video on YouTube for the Showcase. At around the 9 second mark of the video. There is a blink and you might miss it, shot of a 40 time spreadsheet. It has players listed from Group B in Dallas.

https://twitter.com/xfl2020/status/1137 ... 16288?s=20

Some players are in yellow marker, it looks like they didn’t run.

Wide Receiver Gary McKnight ran a 4.43 and a 4.47. He was a big play threat coming out of Northeastern State. He dominated the competition there coming out of the Juco level initially.
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

I've updated the Spreadsheet to include NY's Showcase.
@gregmparks
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

GregParks wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:30 pm I've updated the Spreadsheet to include NY's Showcase.
Nice work Greg. I am sure that you will be adding on the DC players. From all indications, it might have been the league's best showcase so far.

It will be interesting to break down which showcase ends up with the most players signed.
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

Just updated it for Washington. The roster I used was the one posted on the XFL2K site, as I didn't see any media members or anyone else Tweeting out the actual roster for this one.
@gregmparks
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

GregParks wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:07 pm Just updated it for Washington. The roster I used was the one posted on the XFL2K site, as I didn't see any media members or anyone else Tweeting out the actual roster for this one.
XFLNewsHub also posted the rosters. They were at the DC showcase. Which by all indications, was the best one thus far. As far as talent goes. We discussed Taivon Jacobs here in my post about players, with invites, that weren't drafted into the NFL in April. I get a sense that we could see some of these showcase players sign on with NFL teams. Jacobs was already in Ravens rookie camp, so blazing a 4.3, might have NFL teams revisit him. We already had one player who tried out at the showcase in the first week, sign with The Panthers in Sione Tuehama. We could get some more.

Kevin Gilbride mentioned to the media in Montclair, that there might be some showcases remaining with a lot more than 100 players. The Tampa one specifically seems like it could be the largest roster. The league doesn't want to go too far over that 100 number, sticking with their two teams of players per showcase concept, but an exception might be made for Tampa.