Final Team Names Prediction List

XFL Football discussion.
XFL_FAN
Coach

Re: Final Team Names Prediction List

Post by XFL_FAN »

Sounder wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:22 pm It's the XFL All-Discussion Board Collage........each of the eight franchise jerseys bears the name of a member.

Let's look at the West:

IMG_20190527_120612.jpg

Seattle Aviators: Sounder........Los Angeles Gatos: Xtremefan4ever........Houston Gallop:. Mitchell........ Dallas Sherriffs:. Andibald..

Now the East:

IMG_20190527_120924.jpg

Tampa Bay Sharks:. Gdawg........D.C. Combat:. Tank55........St. Louis Clydesdales:. Steiner........ New York Agents:. Nelson.
No XFL_FAN jersey?
Ready for the team reveals...again
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

MikeMitchell wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:48 pm
Sounder wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:22 pm It's the XFL All-Discussion Board Collage........each of the eight franchise jerseys bears the name of a member.

Let's look at the West:

IMG_20190527_120612.jpg

Seattle Aviators: Sounder........Los Angeles Gatos: Xtremefan4ever........Houston Gallop:. Mitchell........ Dallas Sherriffs:. Andibald..

Now the East:

IMG_20190527_120924.jpg

Tampa Bay Sharks:. Gdawg........D.C. Combat:. Tank55........St. Louis Clydesdales:. Steiner........ New York Agents:. Nelson.
Thanks Sounder. I’ll gladly take #34 in honor of Walter Payton, Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker.
[/quote

Not to mention the man whose template I used:. Earl Campbell.
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

The next one I do will be XFL FAN.......gotta get more teams. Perhaps I'll do another when the real stuff comes out
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

Sounder wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:39 pm The next one I do will be XFL FAN.......gotta get more teams. Perhaps I'll do another when the real stuff comes out
Thank you. I really like your XFL team concepts. Hopefully the XFL goes with something good for team names and jerseys, and also lets hope that they roll them out very soon. (XFL if you're reading this we've been waiting patiently for almost 6 months for the team names and logos! Release them soon!)
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

XFL_FAN wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:48 pm
Sounder wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:39 pm The next one I do will be XFL FAN.......gotta get more teams. Perhaps I'll do another when the real stuff comes out
Thank you. I really like your XFL team concepts. Hopefully the XFL goes with something good for team names and jerseys, and also lets hope that they roll them out very soon. (XFL if you're reading this we've been waiting patiently for almost 6 months for the team names and logos! Release them soon!)
Whenever the XFL announces staff for teams on Twitter, most XFL fans don't care, they just want the names and logos.
Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald »

XFL_FAN wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:19 pm

Let's look at the West:

IMG_20190527_120612.jpg

Now the East:

IMG_20190527_120924.jpg

No XFL_FAN jersey?
Here's a little something for you, XFL_FAN. Simple but still sponsored ;)

It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

Andibald wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:50 pm
XFL_FAN wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:19 pm

Let's look at the West:

IMG_20190527_120612.jpg

Now the East:

IMG_20190527_120924.jpg

No XFL_FAN jersey?
Here's a little something for you, XFL_FAN. Simple but still sponsored ;)

Nice! Thanks Andibald!
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

GDAWG wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:33 pm
Whenever the XFL announces staff for teams on Twitter, most XFL fans don't care, they just want the names and logos.
Yeah people are just like "why would I buy tickets to an unnamed team?" And people are commenting that if the XFL is actually listening to the fans, they need to release the names and logos soon. Hopefully we get them in early June!
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

XFL_FAN wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:19 pm
GDAWG wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:33 pm
Yeah people are just like "why would I buy tickets to an unnamed team?" And people are commenting that if the XFL is actually listening to the fans, they need to release the names and logos soon. Hopefully we get them in early June!
Early June starts on Saturday. People will be waiting for XFL to announce the team logos and names starting a week from today.
Shooter McGav1n
Receiver

Post by Shooter McGav1n »

XFL_FAN wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:19 pm Yeah people are just like "why would I buy tickets to an unnamed team?" And people are commenting that if the XFL is actually listening to the fans, they need to release the names and logos soon. Hopefully we get them in early June!
To be fair, I don't think they're holding out just for the sake of annoying the fans. There could be any number of reasons, maybe it's something to do with legal, perhaps they weren't happy with the designs, or maybe they changed their mind on a team name. I think we can all agree though, that whatever's going on it needs to be taken care of soon. It's hard to buy team merch. without the team.