Screw them dude...

XFL Football discussion.
TheRenegade
Linebacker

Screw them dude...

Post by TheRenegade »

Topic idea came to mind earlier. Even though it's a new league without much history, is there a team you've pretty much already decided you don't like? Like... I'm always going to hate on this team.

For me, it's the Wildcats. LA fans are notoriously fickle and I feel like Oakland or San Diego would have been a better fit. LA is huge and they get some of everything. I don't really like orange and they have the most generic name in the league. I find them easy to dislike and can't wait for my Renegades to dismantle them!
Xtremedb3
Running Back

Re: Screw them dude...

Post by Xtremedb3 »

I really want the league to succeed... so I dont really hate any. Just always rollin with house in any match up.
starsfan24
Running Back

Post by starsfan24 »

Not yet. I'm sure one naturally will come up. I just don't like St. Louis being a Cubs and Stars fan, so if I have to pick one i'd have to pick them. Nothing against the team or anything though.
RENEGADES SZN (2-1)
Dallas Stars (37-20-6)
Chicago Cubs (0-0)
LA Lakers (44-12)
jjnova
Running Back

Post by jjnova »

The Battlehawks.

Because they beat Dallas. Luckily I won't have to add to this list for the rest of the year.
Raising heck...
mcbrybry
Receiver

Post by mcbrybry »

want the league to succeed so i’m not hating anyone right now i’m normally not that way anyway.

i do get a feeling our rival is going to be the defenders so i’m really hoping to beat them this week.
New York Guardians
#OnDuty
TheRenegade
Linebacker

Post by TheRenegade »

jjnova wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:43 pm The Battlehawks.

Because they beat Dallas. Luckily I won't have to add to this list for the rest of the year.
I love it. You hate the team that beat us... I hate the team we play next. This friendship is going to work lol.
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

Way back when, nothing was more obnoxious than St. Louis fans insisting that Isaac Bruce either needed to be the head coach or the quarterback or the mascot or something else equally ridiculous if the team was going to have any hope of succeeding.

But that's ancient history. I'm rooting for all the home teams unless D.C. is playing.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
ozzies09tc
Receiver

Post by ozzies09tc »

I'll currently say Tampa.

There logo is dumb
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

Winston Moss and his antics are wearing on me. If the Wildcats fall apart. He will be the first coach fired.
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

It's too soon at this point.

But Houston is on notice. Not because of anything on the field but because Oliver Luck seems to have given a team to Houston, training camp to Houston, the championship hosting to Houston... if they end up being the XFL's first dynasty, I'll be really irritated.