XFL fantasy football

XFL Football discussion.
Regular Joe
Quarterback

XFL fantasy football

Post by Regular Joe »

I tried it for NFL, but I didn't like how it changed how I watched the game. Since I don't have a team, I'm interested in XFL fantasy football. Anybody know of any leagues?
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Re: XFL fantasy football

Post by LeoNY »

I think ESPN will have fantasy leagues for the XFL on their site and app. Draft Kings may also be involved. Perhaps Fox as well. I am sure that fans and sites will do their individual leagues as well through other sources.

As an avid fantasy football guy. 8 team football leagues are not ideal. It’s doable but limited in some respects. Especially in season long leagues. There are only 8 starting quarterbacks in the XFL so 10 team leagues make no sense.
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

Yeah, I'll be interested in what formats people use. Most NFL fantasy leagues have 8, 10, or 12 teams, which is obviously somewhere between 25-38% of the real life teams. I'm planning on running one with my friends, and I think maybe using some sort of daily fantasy setup where all players are available to all participants might be the way to go.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
HVGuardian
Receiver

Post by HVGuardian »

I did it with the the AAF on a site called Alt Fantasysports. If I recall correctly, we did an 8 team league so that everyone had a QB. I wonder how a 10 team league with a QB/RB/WR flex spot instead of a traditional QB spot would work.

Thoughts?
Punchoutnd
Rookie

Post by Punchoutnd »

An XFL fantasy eague can and should have at least 10 teams. 5 teams per conference and each conference uses a different player pool. 10 teams works but 1 non conference game would be scheduled each week.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

Punchoutnd wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:29 pm An XFL fantasy eague can and should have at least 10 teams. 5 teams per conference and each conference uses a different player pool. 10 teams works but 1 non conference game would be scheduled each week.
10 team leagues don’t work in an 8 team league. There are only 8 starting quarterbacks and 8 starting running backs. RB, you can get away with it but if you have 10 teams, 2 teams will have to start backup quarterbacks each week
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

He's saying that each five-person division can use the entire XFL player pool. So across the fantasy league, a player could be on two rosters.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

Tank55 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:59 am He's saying that each five-person division can use the entire XFL player pool. So across the fantasy league, a player could be on two rosters.
That’s how it read to me too. It makes sense.

I am looking forward to engaging in fantasy football. You never know we might have some leagues here.
HVGuardian
Receiver

Post by HVGuardian »

Tank55 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:59 am He's saying that each five-person division can use the entire XFL player pool. So across the fantasy league, a player could be on two rosters.
So basically 2, five team leagues whose champs play each other at the end like a fantasy super bowl?

Or would the ten teams play each other during the regular season too and just overlap the pool of players?
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

HVGuardian wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:44 pm
So basically 2, five team leagues whose champs play each other at the end like a fantasy super bowl?

Or would the ten teams play each other during the regular season too and just overlap the pool of players?
That’s a good question. I am assuming that it could be a weekly league rather than a season long league but that would create problems.

I prefer playing in an 8 team season long league. It’s really the best way to do it. You don’t have the kind of depth that you have in a 32 team league like the NFL. Personally if I drafted Cardale Jones. I would handcuff him with Tyree Jackson if Cardale ever gets hurt.