Seattle Dragons General Discussion

Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington
Sounder
Coach

Re: Seattle Dragons General Discussion

Post by Sounder »

Hey XFL people.....today an epic event happened in that our Sounders are MLS Cup Champions for the second time. And this one was huge.....a packed house of 69;000+ was on hand ...making it the largest event in CenturyLink history.....and it may break noise and seismic records that previously only the Seahawks could generate.

This is the kind of atmosphere the Dragons will be entering into.....it's all good.
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

Now the way this community in so invested in the Sounders......not only principal investors Adrian Hanauer and Joe Roth....plus Price Is Right Host Drew Carey......you have local rapper Macklemore....and Seahawks qb Russell Wilson among the minority investor group.

Eventually I hope to see this kind of community support for our newest professional sports team the "Dragons" providing the league goes off well and that kind of support could spread.making springtime professional football a permanent fixture on our sports calendar.
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

It was an AWESOME match Sounder, despite what the one announcer kept saying about Toronto FC playing better and basically they should have won. Hmmmm, it was 3-1, so kudos to Seattle despite that naysayer!
Direct from the Dragon's Lair
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

FINALLY, my Dragons jersey arrived! Now I have to wait until Christmas morning to open it as my wife bought it for me as a Christmas gift. Sigh... oh well , only two more days...
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

Firecop wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:59 pm FINALLY, my Dragons jersey arrived! Now I have to wait until Christmas morning to open it as my wife bought it for me as a Christmas gift. Sigh... oh well , only two more days...
I wanna see.
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

I've been trying to Sounder but so far the site keeps telling me that the files are too big. Will keep trying. The replica jersey is all screen printed, the material seems like good quality and the sizing is appropriate. It is a little hard to distinguish the colors blue/green in a photo as the green is hunter green and the blue is navy blue so both dark. WIll try re shooting the photos and sending them in smaller size.
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

According to an article I read from the xflboards own Mark Nelson.....the polls show that the Seattle Dragons have the favorite uniform amongst the eight teams......and I'll admit, that even though I really didn't react with enthusiasm at the unveiling.....it would be better if the home jersey and pants were evergreen rather than blue (which can be fixed).....they're kinda growing on me.
IMG_20200102_230751.jpg
IMG_20200102_230751.jpg (90.2 KiB) Viewed 2973 times
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

Saw an interesting poll yesterday that 79% of Seattle Seahawk fans support the Seattle Dragons.
Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald »

3.5 wins?
Attachments
2020-01-25 08_57_17-Capture.png
2020-01-25 08_57_17-Capture.png (56.73 KiB) Viewed 2857 times
It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

It's the Zorn effect.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion