Will it be the Dragons?

Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington
Joker
Quarterback

Will it be the Dragons?

Post by Joker »

Waiting for the league to announce the XFL 3.0 team name. Can we assume it’s going to be Dragons???
Fan of the XFL from the beginning. You may remember me from the original XFLboard.
LetsGoBrandonSilvers
Linebacker

Re: Will it be the Dragons?

Post by LetsGoBrandonSilvers »

I hope so. I often get comments about them when I wear my Dragons shirt or hoody. They have some name recognition. I dont see a point in not being the Dragons.
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

I certainly hope so; if not, there will be a lots of fans who feel burned having gone all in on Dragon merch - me included! The only reason not to I suppose, is to sell more merch, but that could backfire. Besides, what about all the great Dragon themed stuff they already had at Lumen Field? I hope they make the wise choice!!!

By the way so as not to be a total homer :mrgreen: , I hope they do the same for the Battlehawks!
Direct from the Dragon's Lair
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

Not thrilled with the Sea Dragons tweak, it looks way too cartoonish IMO. Can’t figure out why they chose Seattle’s team to mess with! I like that they pretty much kept with 2020 names/logos though. It is pretty obvious to me that they never bothered to look at a real sea dragon fish and yes it is a real thing.
Direct from the Dragon's Lair