Seattle Team Names?

Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington
Andibald
Head Coach

Re: Seattle Team Names?

Post by Andibald »

It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

Seattle Stealth. Imagine black uniforms with a cool Stealth aircraft cutout for an emblem.
Direct from the Dragon's Lair
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

Seattle Grunge in honor of the Seattle bands Pearl Jam and Soundgarden.
tshanks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by tshanks »

Firecop wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:49 pm Seattle Grunge in honor of the Seattle bands Pearl Jam and Soundgarden.
Grunge would be great but it would never fly. Maybe it's too one dimensional - a certain genre of music.
Lover of the game, and looking forward to Spring football. Reporting on the XFL.
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

Orcas is a name I can live with I guess...... it is however..... on the list of 13 domain names of the NHL team. Steelheads is too. Tridents? Design is too Mariners (yes we have a baseball team)....... I personally like the Stealth...... along with the color idea..... add some burnt orange and silver to the black.....love it. Let's get away from Blue/Green here........ we don't need to be Pittsburgh and dress all our teams alike.
Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald »

Sounder wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:12 pm Orcas is a name I can live with I guess...... it is however..... on the list of 13 domain names of the NHL team. Steelheads is too. Tridents? Design is too Mariners (yes we have a baseball team)....... I personally like the Stealth...... along with the color idea..... add some burnt orange and silver to the black.....love it. Let's get away from Blue/Green here........ we don't need to be Pittsburgh and dress all our teams alike.
I don't mind a different color scheme as long as it doesn't clash too much with the stadium. The AAF took some heat on this board for the Salt Lake team (Light blue and silver) playing in the Utes (Red) stadium.

That said, here is a quick look at the Seattle Stealth helmet. I borrowed the logo for the KC Brigade of the AFL.

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald »

I found this logo online...a concept for the Seattle NHL team using the "Seattle Sports" colors.

Seattle Squatch

Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald »

I borrowed from the Eugene Emeralds minor league baseball alt logos for this one:

Seattle Squatch

Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

Andibald, I like what you came up with for the Seattle Stealth helmet!
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

Y'know......the more I see these awesome designs....the more amped I get!!!