Seattle Dragons Week 4 press conferences: Jim Zorn

Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington
Andibald
Head Coach

Seattle Dragons Week 4 press conferences: Jim Zorn

Post by Andibald »

Coach Zorn Press Post Game Presser 2-29-20

He needs to work on names...Luis Perez?
It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Andibald
Head Coach

Re: Seattle Dragons Week 4 press conferences: Jim Zorn

Post by Andibald »

Andibald wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:17 am Coach Zorn Press Post Game Presser 2-29-20

He needs to work on names...Luis Perez?
I couldn't hear the question but it sounded like Z-Man didn't want to commit to BJ as the starter next week until he watched the game tape.

He also needs to stop watching the first game so he doesn't get confused on what QB he is facing.

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Andibald
Head Coach

Re: Seattle Dragons Week 4 press conferences: Jim Zorn

Post by Andibald »

I think Z-Man hinted at why it took so long to get BJ in the game. On the 3pt try, he said something like, "I wanted the play to work as it's designed, not on a scramble". He did praise BJ for making a great scramble and throw, but I think he really wants to offense to work as designed. Silvers sticks to the play as designed, because he has no other option. BJ has the talent to make the play look different but still work...sometimes even better than designed.

He should realize, that Troy Aikman used to praise Mike McCarthy for being a great play caller when AR would run around until someone got open. Work that scramble into the play and be happy if it works.