Week Two: Tampa Bay Vipers at Seattle Dragons

Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington
Andibald
Head Coach

Re: Week Two: Tampa Bay Vipers at Seattle Dragons

Post by Andibald »

REYNOLDS: OFFENSE IS ‘CLOSE’ TO BREAKOUT
“I look back on this game,” Reynolds said. “I look back on the last game, and I don’t feel like anyone has actually stopped us. I feel like we continuously shot ourselves in the foot and that’s something we’ve definitely got to get cleaned up going into next week.”

With a defense that has allowed just two touchdowns so far this season, Reynolds said the onus is now on the offense to raise its game.

“Our defense is playing outstanding, keeping us in the game by making plays. We’ve just got to hold up our end of the bargain.

“We’re close. We’ve got to keep working. We’ve got to get the reps, communicate, practice. All that stuff is big, but we’re close. It’s always good to look at the film, see what we missed, where we can get better and go from there.”
It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald »

QUEIRO SEALS DRAGONS WIN WITH INT
“What a moment, having some of my best friends with me as well, it’s definitely a good feeling,” he said.

Queiro’s play was part of a huge day for the entire Dragons defense, with cornerback Jeremy Clark and defensive end Marcell Frazier each adding interceptions of their own and Steven Johnson leading the team in total tackles for the second straight week, with 10.

Not to mention the four sacks the Dragons tallied as a team.
It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

The Defense has really been stellar, particularly when you consider the extra time spent on the field due to 3 and outs and int.s! If Zorn can get Silvers to settle down and do what we already know he can do - we'll be golden. Zorn is an understanding and patient guy and he won't hit the eject button too quickly on Silvers who owned up to his own bad play. A lot will depend on how he plays next week at home before anything gets considered.
Direct from the Dragon's Lair