Lumen Field, Seattle, Washington
Andibald
Head Coach

SJ Green - Welcome to Seattle...or not.

Post by Andibald »

Attachments
Annotation 2020-02-10 222411c.jpg
Annotation 2020-02-10 222411c.jpg (24.69 KiB) Viewed 7130 times
Last edited by Andibald on Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Andibald
Head Coach

Re: SJ Green - Welcome to Seattle

Post by Andibald »

SJ Green was scrubbed from the transaction report the next day. Rumors that he was volunteering at Tampa, if true, would have made it awkward for him to play for Seattle this week. Now I am concerned that he will not be assigned to Seattle but to Tampa. If that is the case, I hope the Dragons get some compensation (assuming they had the right to claim him from waivers initially).

Who or what should that compensation be? We could send one of our TE's along with the rights to Green and acquire Nick Truesdell. He would add some speed to the TE position. Another OL may be useful with the current injury situation.

Otherwise, we may have to accept TB's waiver position. We don't really know the waiver rules but I assume it is either worst current record or some other set order gets first dibs.

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Andibald
Head Coach

Re: SJ Green - Welcome to Seattle...or not.

Post by Andibald »

I understand this but not sure I like it. Without knowing the details or how the waiver process works, I'll just have to roll with it.

Welcome to Seattle, Korey Toomer!