Top Coaching Candidates

The Dome, St. Louis, Missouri
XFLSTLOUIS
Receiver

Re: Top Coaching Candidates

Post by XFLSTLOUIS »

If Haslett is the head coach what about Isaac Bruce and Marc Bulger as offensive coaches and Anneas Williams as defensive coordinator
MikeSherman
Receiver

Post by MikeSherman »

Do they have any coaching experience? The novelty of having former Rams on the coaching staff is going to wear off real fast. If I were an XFL STL fan, I'd rather have a qualified staff that can give the team the best chance to win games.
steinerfhc
Quarterback

Post by steinerfhc »

I would like to see former Greatest show on turf era Rams involved with the team in some form. Bruce as head coach now doesn't seem likely and I was wanting that but I also have to agree that someone with experience would be better but I would like to see who ever is head coach bring him in as a WR coach or maybe the Assistant.

Love the idea on honoring St. Louis football before the first game with HOFers. Make it a big deal and you will sell tickets big time.
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

If you want Isaac Bruce on XFL St. Louis, make him the President of the Team, basically an ambassador for the team. Hiring him or any of the Greatest Show on Turf as head coach would be considered a gimmick and the league has said that they are trying to stay away from that. With Bruce as Team President, you can hire a head coach with years of coaching experience while Bruce goes out to promote the team. He can use his position to bring in former teammates to help promote the team. The one with the most coaching experience among Bruce's former teammates is Todd Lyght and I don't think he leaves Notre Dame.

You want Isaac Bruce involved with the team? Make him President of XFL St. Louis.
SamTheRam28
Quarterback

Post by SamTheRam28 »

GDAWG wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:47 pm If you want Isaac Bruce on XFL St. Louis, make him the President of the Team, basically an ambassador for the team. Hiring him or any of the Greatest Show on Turf as head coach would be considered a gimmick and the league has said that they are trying to stay away from that. With Bruce as Team President, you can hire a head coach with years of coaching experience while Bruce goes out to promote the team. He can use his position to bring in former teammates to help promote the team. The one with the most coaching experience among Bruce's former teammates is Todd Lyght and I don't think he leaves Notre Dame.

You want Isaac Bruce involved with the team? Make him President of XFL St. Louis.
Bruce has also said that his main goal is to some day be an NFL owner, and being President of an XFL team is a great first step in that direction.
St. Louis BattleHawks
Roy.brown75
Linebacker

Post by Roy.brown75 »

what about Issac Bruce
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

Roy.brown75 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:09 am what about Issac Bruce
If you had read my post much earlier, you would know that Isaac Bruce should not be the coach of St. Louis XFL.
Roy.brown75
Linebacker

Post by Roy.brown75 »

O okay maybe get st Louis owner job