Home Opener

The Dome, St. Louis, Missouri
Sacramento XFL
Receiver

Home Opener

Post by Sacramento XFL »

St. Louis looked pretty good today against Houston. In fact, I'm putting the Battlehawks at #3 on the Power Rankings after 2 weeks. So, heading into the Home opener, have we heard whether or not St. Louis can beat Seattle's attendance of 29,172?
IM4TheBattleHawks
Rookie

Re: Home Opener

Post by IM4TheBattleHawks »

Everything that I've read says that the lower bowl holds 27,500 and that they are not opening up the upper bowl. So it doesn't appear that the attendance will be higher than Seattle's.
Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald »

IM4TheBattleHawks wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:45 pm Everything that I've read says that the lower bowl holds 27,500 and that they are not opening up the upper bowl. So it doesn't appear that the attendance will be higher than Seattle's.
I have read that they are sold out at 27,500. What about the private club seating and luxury suites? Below is from Wiki.
The Dome provides multiple stadium configurations that can seat up to 82,624 people. Seating levels include a private luxury suite level with 120 suites, a private club seat and luxury suite level with 6,400 club seats, a concourse level (lower bowl) with 28,352 seats, and a terrace level (upper bowl) with 29,400.[8
XFL games do not use any seats at the Terrace Level of the Dome, bringing the capacity for games down to about 38,000.
It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
steinerfhc
Quarterback

Post by steinerfhc »

I heard it was sold out at 28K. They could openned the Upper bowl. I think this is one of the few markets they could get away with it. Just saw the regional TV ratings from Sunday. The game here drew a 6.0 ratings and the Blues game that ran at the same time again an rival team drew 3.1. So there clearly a lot of support for them.
Joker
Quarterback

Post by Joker »

The Battlehawks need to open a few sections of that upper bowl. They are crazy to cap the attendance when fans are hot to go. Strike when the iron is hot!
Fan of the XFL from the beginning. You may remember me from the original XFLboard.
3CR
Kicker

Post by 3CR »

Gonna be lit. B-Hawks win by 20+
steinerfhc
Quarterback

Post by steinerfhc »

BattleHawk won by 20. The crowd number was 29,554 and it was loud. It came off amazing on TV the noise.