St Louis Battlehawks

The Dome, St. Louis, Missouri
jcestl
Running Back

Re: St Louis Battlehawks

Post by jcestl »

I can't believe the StL XFL team was almost named the Phantom(s)! That would have been a truly inspired name. McD (Boeing) F4 Phantom. Also alluding to the Spirits (ABA). Geez....they came sooo close to knocking it out of the park. If they would have had a poll, Phantom(s) would have won by a mile. Instead....BlackHawks.
er...I mean BattleHawks. Ugh!
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

jcestl wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:13 am I can't believe the StL XFL team was almost named the Phantom(s)! That would have been a truly inspired name. McD (Boeing) F4 Phantom. Also alluding to the Spirits (ABA). Geez....they came sooo close to knocking it out of the park. If they would have had a poll, Phantom(s) would have won by a mile. Instead....BlackHawks.
Yeah but.....I think if most St. Louis fans were polled ....I'm betting we'd be calling them "Stallions". So you came out ahead
jcestl
Running Back

Post by jcestl »

Sounder wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:32 pm
jcestl wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:13 am I can't believe the StL XFL team was almost named the Phantom(s)! That would have been a truly inspired name. McD (Boeing) F4 Phantom. Also alluding to the Spirits (ABA). Geez....they came sooo close to knocking it out of the park. If they would have had a poll, Phantom(s) would have won by a mile. Instead....BlackHawks.
Yeah but.....I think if most St. Louis fans were polled ....I'm betting we'd be calling them "Stallions". So you came out ahead
A lot of people on this board maybe. Nobody I talked to in StL....but ya, at least it's not Stallions.
But Phantoms? man....so close
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

Have you read? An article I saw identifies St Louis BattleHawks followers as "KaKaw Nation"....I like that....it's fans like those who'll make this thing work.
But hey ...Tampa Bay Vipers fans apparently poop standing up.....so you got nothing on them.
jcestl
Running Back

Post by jcestl »

I had not seen. Thanks for that! Just joined the group!
dcbhoops
Kicker

Post by dcbhoops »

Here's a BattleHawks helmet & uniform concept I recently created.
Attachments
St_Louis_BattleHawks_Helmet_Uniform_Concept3_small.jpg
St_Louis_BattleHawks_Helmet_Uniform_Concept3_small.jpg (210.82 KiB) Viewed 20063 times
TBinSTL
Rookie

Post by TBinSTL »

I plan to chant “Go Hawks”. They’ll hear me to. I’m a first row Season ticket holder! Excited.
Oh_Canada
Linebacker

Post by Oh_Canada »

Best looking uniforms in the league!