Will Matt McWhine be on the Guardians team next week

MetLife Stadium, New York, New York
XFLGUY
Quarterback

Will Matt McWhine be on the Guardians team next week

Post by XFLGUY »

Or do you think he gets cut for his sideline behavior and finger pointing? What are your opinions?
jjnova
Running Back

Re: Will Matt McWhine be on the Guardians team next week

Post by jjnova »

I think he will show up for tape review on Monday and see that he did wrong. They will all get together and see what wasn't working. It looked like the offense was falling apart pretty early on. Not just him, but he also shares the blame.

I think there is plenty of finger pointing to go around, but him being upset in the moment isn't enough to cut him.
Raising heck...
StoneSentry
Running Back

Post by StoneSentry »

jjnova wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:16 pm I think he will show up for tape review on Monday and see that he did wrong. They will all get together and see what wasn't working. It looked like the offense was falling apart pretty early on. Not just him, but he also shares the blame.

I think there is plenty of finger pointing to go around, but him being upset in the moment isn't enough to cut him.
I agree. McGloin looked (and sounded) bad, but it wasn't all on him. We also had two starting o-linemen out, including the center.

He'll see just how awful some of his throws were and apologize for throwing a hissy fit, then everybody will move on and get ready for St. Louis.
NYJ6420
Kicker

Post by NYJ6420 »

He had a bad game and was frustrated, but should anyone be surprised? He is not, never has been nor never will be a top level pro QB as most if not all QB's in this league

He'll still be here. Probably will apologize and everyone moves on.

Should be benched for next week though if the organization has any yarbles. You can't allow this type of behavior especially since the league mics players and interviews in game.
WayBackFan
Rookie

Post by WayBackFan »

Having these guys miked shows what really goes in during a game.

Williamson has a better arm and is a better athlete so he should be #1 in my opinion.
Maxta_p
Rookie

Post by Maxta_p »

I dont think he gets cut because of his sideline behavior. I think he ends up getting cut because he sucks ass.