New York Guardians Minicamp Location

MetLife Stadium, New York, New York
LeoNY
Head Coach

New York Guardians Minicamp Location

Post by LeoNY »

http://superdomesports.com/rentals/

The Guardians minicamp is supposed to start in the first week of December and run for two weeks. From the 4th till the 19th.

The location that was recently revealed in a Janet Duch interview is Superdome Sports in Waldwick, New Jersey. It’s an indoor and outdoor facility. I suspect that the league will make it official soon. Here is a passage from the Superdome website mentioning the Guardians use of their facilities.
The Superdome is heated in the winter, and air-conditioned in the hot summer months, making it the perfect place for your training and other field needs. Our Facility is host to the most premier sports organizations in the country including New York Redbulls, NY Giants, World Class FC, PASCO, Arsenal Soccer, NJ Stallions, NY Gridlock, NY Guardians, NJ Crush, Premier College Combines, USA Field hockey, USA Soccer, NYSCL PDP, Super60 and many many others. The Superdome hosts more than a dozen large college combine and showcase events each year in different sports, and host a range of corporate events for customers of all business sizes.
Dorky_dude
Kicker

Re: New York Guardians Minicamp Location

Post by Dorky_dude »

Is anyone going to the event at West Point tomorrow?
Instagram: jersey_dude52
GUYMAN
Rookie

Post by GUYMAN »

What's going on at West Point?
Dorky_dude
Kicker

Post by Dorky_dude »

GUYMAN wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:47 pm What's going on at West Point?
They are having an open practice for season ticket holders
Dorky_dude
Kicker

Post by Dorky_dude »

just got back and had a blast up there. It was awesome getting to see the uniforms and helmets up close and in person. I actually like them even more now! I posted photos and videos of the practice to my Instagram: jersey_dude52 for anyone who is interested