Manziel

Dignity Health Sports Park, Los Angeles, California.
Regular Joe
Quarterback

Manziel

Post by Regular Joe »

...or Charles Kanoff.

You need a backup.
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.
XFLGUY
Quarterback

Re: Manziel

Post by XFLGUY »

Manziel ain’t walking through the xfl door till year two if at all.
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

Part of Kanoff's struggles was his lack of practice time. Given that, I'd rather not sign someone fresh off the couch.
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
DesolationGod
Kicker

Post by DesolationGod »

honestly i thought kanoff looks decent in the first half, but yea i honestly want no part of manziel and i dont see him signing with any team for a backup role.
49ers fan by day, Wildcats fan by night
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

DesolationGod wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:58 pm honestly i thought kanoff looks decent in the first half, but yea i honestly want no part of manziel and i dont see him signing with any team for a backup role.
The backlash against Kanoff is a little over the top. He fell apart in the 4th quarter but prior to that he was 20 for 30 passing and was holding his own.
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
CanadianRenegade
Kicker

Post by CanadianRenegade »

I don't understand what all the hype for Manziel is. I seen him in the AAF (briefly until he got his head knocked) and in the CFL and I believe he is over hyped. Also do you really want someone who just recently was bashing the league say it wasn't going to last 6 weeks?
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

Frankly, the fact that June Jones wasn't interested should tell us all we need to know.

If you watched him in Canada, he clearly a) was not an instant difference maker, but b) was getting better fast.

He definitely wouldn't be able to help the Wildcats win this weekend. I'm sure if he could be a great XFL quarterback if could be patient and stick with it, but he hasn't shown he has the capacity for that. Not jumping through the hoops he needed to jump through in Canada was infuriating. Youth is wasted on the young, as they say.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
DesolationGod
Kicker

Post by DesolationGod »

honestly im looking forward to seeing josh johnson starting whenever that happens. Curious to see what he can do in the xfl. He was a journeyman qb/backup in the nfl but was good enough to be on an active roster for quite a few years.
49ers fan by day, Wildcats fan by night
Regular Joe
Quarterback

Post by Regular Joe »

Forgot I posted this.

Man you guys had an attack

free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.
MadJack
Linebacker

Post by MadJack »

Tank55 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:48 am
If you watched him in Canada, he clearly a) was not an instant difference maker, but b) was getting better fast.
As a lifelong fan of the Montreal Alouettes, and having watched every game, I can agree with you on (a) but disagree wholeheartedly on (b). I think the guy's washed up.