Great Offense, OK Defense?

Dignity Health Sports Park, Los Angeles, California.
XFL_FAN
Coach

Great Offense, OK Defense?

Post by XFL_FAN »

Ironically, with Defensive-Minded HC Winston Moss at the helm, I feel like our offense this year will be explosive. However I'm getting a sense that our defense might not be as good. Thoughts?
Ready for the team reveals...again
GoDogs
Running Back

Re: Great Offense, OK Defense?

Post by GoDogs »

Might seem that way as there is a lot of offense minded talent in the west (Bob Stoops/Hal Mumme, June Jones and Mike Reilly). Coach Chow is a bright offensive mind, and that may not contrast well with our defense in practice. Hopefully a balanced attack (as I hear we’ll be using a full back) will keep other offenses off the field.

Either way, can’t wait!!!

Go Cats!!!!
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

I don't know, our pass rush is looking pretty tough to beat right now. Shawn Oakman, Cedric Reed, and Devin Taylor make up the defensive ends. Willie Mays, who had four sacks in the preseason game, will be moved to OLB, along with de facto captain Anthony Johnson.

Our secondary is a little concerning right now, but a good edge rush will help them out quite a bit.
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
DesolationGod
Kicker

Post by DesolationGod »

I thought the offense looked pretty good in the first half, then it kinda fell apart... I am interested to see what josh johnson can do in the xfl when he is back
49ers fan by day, Wildcats fan by night