So who you want at any position?

Dignity Health Sports Park, Los Angeles, California.
Regular Joe
Quarterback

So who you want at any position?

Post by Regular Joe »

I like Manziel at QB not for the marque name, but because he was an awesome qb with great mobility in college.

Tanner Mangum QB out of BYU is another good choice. He has an arm, smarts and at 25 (because he was an LDS missionary) even as a rookie he will have good poise and maturity. He beat Wisconsin in Wisconsin this past season too.

It will be interesting to see who is available all over the place, college guys, nflers, arena ball, CFL too.

I'm thinking these guys are gonna have a real solid defense. Anybody got some names? Ideas?
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.
birdbug36
Rookie

Re: So who you want at any position?

Post by birdbug36 »

A couple of names stand out for me, but one of my favorite underrated DB's is Garrett Davis from U of H. He had an awesome Junior year and then broke his foot during the third game last season (his Senior year), and was out for the season. He started the season with 2-3 picks...not to mention I think 4 from the previous year. This kid grabbed my attention when the Coogs played OU and he popped Perine. He is a solid Safety. I would love to see him out there. You could certainly tell a difference in the team when he got injured. Ed Oliver and Garrett Davis really made an impact on that team defensively. Both guys were captains and born leaders. Then a couple of other Coogs were in the house (Khalil Williams, DeMarcus Ayers) for the Houston Showcase, performing at their home field. I like DeMarcus Ayers as WR. He's been floating around a bit since entering the draft a couple of years ago, but he's a good player. He was with San Antonio before the AAF went belly-up. In any case, these are just some of the hidden gems that should really, really be on that field come kickoff time in 2020. I can't wait for the season to start.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Johnnie boy out there slinging that ball across the field. There are several others that I favor but I want to hear what others are thinking and who they are rooting for. I am going to be a Houston Fan...suppose you all guessed that.

What team are y'all rooting for?
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Re: So who you want at any position?

Post by MikeMitchell »

If it's in relation to Los Angeles. It's very likely that the team plays a 3-4 under Winston Moss and Pepper Johnson. So you have to look at edge rushers at OLB. Hau'loi Kikaha fits the bill here. I also like Deiontrez Mount. Big nose tackles in the 3-4 defense are needed. So TJ Barnes and Alameda Ta'amu could work. Inside linebackers are also important. So Antonio Morrison could be a fit for LA. Moss coached him in Green Bay last year.