Championship Banner, Trophy, Rings, Reunion..

Dignity Health Sports Park, Los Angeles, California.
Regular Joe
Quarterback

Championship Banner, Trophy, Rings, Reunion..

Post by Regular Joe »

So, this IS the 2nd season of the XFL.. will they raise a Championship Banner? Will the trophy be on display? Will they bring back some players for a ceremony? Will they get rings?

Its all way overdue.

Hi LA CEO lady, fans like that stuff. :)
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.
GoDogs
Running Back

Re: Championship Banner, Trophy, Rings, Reunion..

Post by GoDogs »

Regular Joe wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:59 pm So, this IS the 2nd season of the XFL.. will they raise a Championship Banner? Will the trophy be on display? Will they bring back some players for a ceremony? Will they get rings?

Its all way overdue.

Yes sir! (I hope so).

It’d be neat to tip a hat to those guys, as that league brought in some new tech we still use today (bubba cam, suspended camera). Giving them rings and tying them to the new league would link to some of the positive stuff that came out of 2001, (and provide some more positive mouth pieces for the league).

I could see bringing back Rod Smart “Mr. XFL” to do the Championship coin toss. I can hear the crowd screaming at the top of their lungs “He Hate Me!!!”

Wonder what the trophy will look like?
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

Regular Joe wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:59 pm So, this IS the 2nd season of the XFL.. will they raise a Championship Banner? Will the trophy be on display? Will they bring back some players for a ceremony? Will they get rings?

Its all way overdue.

This is a good question. I might ask Heather Karatz on Twitter this question.
Ready for the team reveals...again
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

If anyone is going to those meetups, bring it up there.

My instinct would be to wait until 2021. That gives the Wildcats a full season to establish themselves as their own thing, and then you can bust out all the stops for the 20th anniversary. Maybe even schedule the banner raising around a New York game, so everyone can wear throwbacks.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion