Renegades Topics

Choctaw Stadium, Arlington, Texas.
jjnova
Running Back

Renegades Topics

Post by jjnova »

Either there aren't many people from DFW on here, or we are all in mourning.

C'mon guys, you've been rooting for a losing team the last 25 years. What's one week! :lol:
Raising heck...
starsfan24
Running Back

Re: Renegades Topics

Post by starsfan24 »

Thankfully I don’t have to cheer for the Cowboys. Lol but we need this section to get active. How many Gades fans do we have on here?
RENEGADES SZN (2-1)
Dallas Stars (37-20-6)
Chicago Cubs (0-0)
LA Lakers (44-12)
jjnova
Running Back

Post by jjnova »

starsfan24 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:42 pm Thankfully I don’t have to cheer for the Cowboys. Lol but we need this section to get active. How many Gades fans do we have on here?
As far as I can tell, the two of us. Renegades don't even get much traction in the general board.

I also don't root for the Cowboys, but I'm a transplant to the area, and within the last 5 years I have gone from being the commissioner of a fantasy league to only watching 2 NFL games a season. Thanksgiving and Super Bowl. The XFL has revitalized my interest in the game.
Raising heck...
TheRenegade
Linebacker

Post by TheRenegade »

Lol yeah I just found this place. I'm actually a Raider fan from Mississippi, but I dig the logo and I visit Dallas every summer so I picked them. Hopefully we'll get traction soon
jjnova
Running Back

Post by jjnova »

TheRenegade wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:50 pm Lol yeah I just found this place. I'm actually a Raider fan from Mississippi, but I dig the logo and I visit Dallas every summer so I picked them. Hopefully we'll get traction soon
Welcome to the club.

When I watched the NFL, I was a Raider fan also. I'm from the area and refused to buy anything that said Los Angeles on it. Then the Silver and Black were back in Oakland! At least, for a little while. I moved away, so they had to find a new city also.

Now if we could find a way to recruit more Renegade fans to the site.
Raising heck...
TheRenegade
Linebacker

Post by TheRenegade »

Spam Facebook and reddit maybe?
starsfan24
Running Back

Post by starsfan24 »

I want this board to be the most popular team board, so we need as many as we can get.
RENEGADES SZN (2-1)
Dallas Stars (37-20-6)
Chicago Cubs (0-0)
LA Lakers (44-12)
freewheeler26
Linebacker

Post by freewheeler26 »

I think the game would have been won if not for those 4 turnovers. Take those interceptions out and we win.