Board Rules - March 21/2021
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:59 am
It is time to update some board rules:
- As per the terms of service, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening posts are not allowed.
- As per the terms of service, sexually-orientated posts are not allowed.
- Trolling and flaming are not allowed. This forum doesn’t work well with trolls and inflammatory language. We feel that heated discussion is fine. However, if a user appears to be present in this board just to troll and insult other users, they will be given a warning first and then will be banned second. Have good discussions, share knowledge, disagree if you have to, just don’t attack and insult other users for no reason.
- Political opinions are not allowed in discussions. We talk about football here, and we leave political opinions out of it.
- Fake news will be moderated. For example, anything that does not pass a search for validity at "Snopes" will be deleted.
- Culturally insensitive posts will be moderated. For example, this includes referring to "China” and “Virus," either with words combined or used together in a phrase, anti-LGBTT sentiments, or racially insensitive references. We can talk about football without doing this.