UFL Commercial: If you see one post here!

United Football League (2024) Discussion
Sounder
Coach

Re: UFL Commercial: If you see one post here!

Post by Sounder »

On WWE Smackdown last night on s few occasions, that was expected.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

Sounder wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:17 pm On WWE Smackdown last night on s few occasions, that was expected.
That's good to see, ie not just NFL and FS1 talk shows.

I'm thinking UFL will be one of the seasonal replacements for Smackdown after it shifts to NBC along with CBB & BiG10.
4th&long
MVP

FOX NFC Playoff: SF v GB - In game UFL promo

Post by 4th&long »

SF v GB - In game UFL promo - just now

By Kevin B with graphics
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

On "Next Level Chef" after the nfc title game.  It even mentioned "On Fox and ABC".
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

it seems unlikely that there will be a commercial during the Super Bowl because the Super Bowl is on CBS. If it was on Fox or ABC, I could see a rehash of the current commercial.  
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

Sounder wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:05 am On "Next Level Chef" after the nfc title game.  It even mentioned "On Fox and ABC".

I believe that there were at least two of the "XFL and USFL have merged" commercial during the NFC Championhip
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

GDAWG wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:07 pm it seems unlikely that there will be a commercial during the Super Bowl because the Super Bowl is on CBS. If it was on Fox or ABC, I could see a rehash of the current commercial.  

They'll just re-run the B1G spot if they run out of ad spots.

A bloated, weakened B1G, with:

a Harbaugh-less (and perhaps probation-bound) UM
Lame duck Ryan Day
Penn St can't win any big games, in or out of conference
More false Nebraska hope
Iowa continuing to set offense back to the Wing T no matter who the OC is
The Pac 12 imports range from severely weakened (UW) to the B1G's version of Dan Campbell (Dan Lanning)
Oh and FOX already grabbed Texas/Michigan they'll probably take Bama/Wisconsin too, leaving them what, the Apple Cup?

Yeah, have at it 
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

Don't know about the Pro Bowl (didn't watch, didn't care) but while they lost out with the last-minute NASCAR switch there were a few ads and a live promo during bowling--there might have been one during the World Cup reveal before it as well..

We'll see with the sked what kind of lead-ins they get and where they end up fitting.
Coffeeeyes
Quarterback

Post by Coffeeeyes »

My workplace constantly has the local news on here in San Diego. It’s a FOX owned station. I always see the UFL commercial which is awesome but I tried to count in an hour how many there were, I’d say at least four. The marketing here is great.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

Coffeeeyes wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:12 pm My workplace constantly has the local news on here in San Diego. It’s a FOX owned station. I always see the UFL commercial which is awesome but I tried to count in an hour how many there were, I’d say at least four. The marketing here is great.

Awesome !  That's good to hear