Wk 8 viewership

United Football League (2024) Discussion
laxtreme56
Head Coach

Re: Wk 8 viewership

Post by laxtreme56 »

Even up against an NBA finals matchup, I don't think you want to move a game out of prime-time. Luckily, it's not a deciding game 5,6,7 on the NBA side. I think we just have to play the hand we're dealt at this point. Fans in St Louis (assuming they host) will be foaming out the mouth for their first "Sunday Night Football" in a decade or so.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

laxtreme56 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:04 pm Even up against an NBA finals matchup, I don't think you want to move a game out of prime-time. Luckily, it's not a deciding game 5,6,7 on the NBA side. I think we just have to play the hand we're dealt at this point. Fans in St Louis (assuming they host) will be foaming out the mouth for their first "Sunday Night Football" in a decade or so.

Well, perhaps.  But I think with 2+ weeks notice an it being a playoff game - changing an hour or two up on a Sunday wouldn't be a problem, it may even be desirable for locals.  I personally would prefer they not waste one of their better ratings games going into NBA finals.  But that's me.
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

4th&long wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:55 pm
laxtreme56 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:04 pm Even up against an NBA finals matchup, I don't think you want to move a game out of prime-time. Luckily, it's not a deciding game 5,6,7 on the NBA side. I think we just have to play the hand we're dealt at this point. Fans in St Louis (assuming they host) will be foaming out the mouth for their first "Sunday Night Football" in a decade or so.

Well, perhaps.  But I think with 2+ weeks notice an it being a playoff game - changing an hour or two up on a Sunday wouldn't be a problem, it may even be desirable for locals.  I personally would prefer they not waste one of their better ratings games going into NBA finals.  But that's me.
It follows NASCAR (SaveMart 350), can't be done--nor should it.
4th&long
MVP

Re: Wk 8 viewership - Actual DC-Stl

Post by 4th&long »

The actual DC-StL game came in a bit below 1.1mm at 1.06mm per Sports media watch:

>> In the UFL, DC-St. Louis averaged a 0.6 and 1.06 million on ABC leading into Pacers-Knicks, the network’s top UFL audience thus far. FOX drew a 0.32 and 545,000 for Arlington-San Antonio later in the day. <<

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2024/0 ... -and-more/