XFL players in the NFL - regular season edition

XFL Football discussion.
MGB01
MVP

Re: XFL players in the NFL - regular season edition

Post by MGB01 »

Has the USC FG flop from last week (or good ol' Blair Walsh from years ago) taught us nothing?

Go up 22 (or 24)-17, Purdy completely limited without CMc and Deebo, take your chances with a Schwartz D against that.
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

QB PJ Walker and DT LaCale London were signed from practice squad to the active roster of the Browns and Falcons, respectively, today.

Also, the Seahawks designated DT Austin Faoliu (Dragons) to return from the PUP list. I believe that opens his 21-day practice window and he would need to be activated within that window to play this year.
@gregmparks
He Hate Me
Receiver

Post by He Hate Me »

GregParks wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:02 pm QB PJ Walker and DT LaCale London were signed from practice squad to the active roster of the Browns and Falcons, respectively, today.

Also, the Seahawks designated DT Austin Faoliu (Dragons) to return from the PUP list. I believe that opens his 21-day practice window and he would need to be activated within that window to play this year.
Walker has been fighting hard for respect since he left the XFL. I hope his fight turns into something good.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

He Hate Me wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:41 pm
GregParks wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:02 pm QB PJ Walker and DT LaCale London were signed from practice squad to the active roster of the Browns and Falcons, respectively, today.

Walker has been fighting hard for respect since he left the XFL. I hope his fight turns into something good.
PJ Walker

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
15/32 178 5.6 0 1 2-17 26.0 51.3

Not a very good performance last week, but he did get the W. Needs to do better this week.
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

4th&long wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:10 pm
He Hate Me wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:41 pm

PJ Walker

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
15/32 178 5.6 0 1 2-17 26.0 51.3

Not a very good performance last week, but he did get the W. Needs to do better this week.
Not a good matchup for that. Either they win it with Garrett and co or he can pad his stats in the 4th like Andy Dalton did--which means the former won't be happening.
laxtreme56
Coach

Post by laxtreme56 »

Another mediocre performance by Walker. 2 costly interceptions and a strip sack/fumble early on. Missed some easy throws that could've sealed the game as well. At least he's getting a nice paycheck
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

And he nearly got himself blown up by running right into Jordyn Brooks

On the flip side, Donald Parham balled out again (that said, Browns/Hawks was much better and why the hell the NFL kept Bears/Chargers on SNF...................... :? :? :? :? :? :? :? )
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

Seahawks activate Austin Faoliu from PUP
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

MGB01 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:26 am Seahawks activate Austin Faoliu from PUP
Seems like a good opportunity to plug my column on tracking how XFL players are doing in the NFL, including weekly performances, transactions, tryouts, and more.

https://xflboard.com/news/taylor-heinic ... week-nine/
@gregmparks
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

GregParks wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:09 pm
MGB01 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:26 am Seahawks activate Austin Faoliu from PUP
Seems like a good opportunity to plug my column on tracking how XFL players are doing in the NFL, including weekly performances, transactions, tryouts, and more.

https://xflboard.com/news/taylor-heinic ... week-nine/
And with the two leagues becoming one, might get our first tag action of the season if Levi Bell gets an elevation (I posted about Bell and Matthew Gotel having a combined TFL back in the preseason)

Oh and now Martavis Bryant to the Cowboys (this is gonna be loads of fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )