XFL Football discussion.
DavedaHammer
Quarterback

Re: XFL signs QB who played College Football this past season

Post by DavedaHammer »

MGB01 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:02 pm
GDAWG wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:53 pm
MGB01 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:06 pm

I think this is part of his gimmick--didn't he even admit so a week or so ago?
And what gimmick is that?
Didn't he say something about being thrown off the CFL boards for being a troll?
The old coots that run the CFL forums are afraid of truth. What I post brings traffic to any site because I join up. My presence here brings traffic. Not my fault you can't take a joke on a guys last name. Get use to me. I'll be here all week and twice on Sundays
DavedaHammer
Quarterback

Post by DavedaHammer »

GDAWG wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:31 am
DavedaHammer wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:27 am
GDAWG wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:54 pm

His profile:

https://uwgathletics.com/sports/footbal ... frost/8934

WOW! The XFL signed the actor from the Indiana Jones franchise. That resume' is padded more than a George Santos' bio. LOL!
His surname is Frost.....not Ford. There's a spelling difference that apparently you missed.

:roll:
Lighten up, dude. it was joke
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

DavedaHammer wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:29 am
GDAWG wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:31 am
DavedaHammer wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:27 am

WOW! The XFL signed the actor from the Indiana Jones franchise. That resume' is padded more than a George Santos' bio. LOL!
His surname is Frost.....not Ford. There's a spelling difference that apparently you missed.

:roll:
Lighten up, dude. it was joke
It's not a funny joke.
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

DavedaHammer wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:28 am

Didn't he say something about being thrown off the CFL boards for being a troll?
The old coots that run the CFL forums are afraid of truth. What I post brings traffic to any site because I join up. My presence here brings traffic. Not my fault you can't take a joke on a guys last name. Get use to me. I'll be here all week and twice on Sundays
Nobody's presence on here brings traffic as this forum is dead for hours on end. That will likely increase as the XFL season kicks off but for now, it's slow.
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

So you're acknowledging it without acknowledging it, good to know

And I did the name thing three years ago when the Giants hired Joe Judge, but you see it was funny cause A)I merely projected the reaction of Giants fans and B)They might as well have hired Mike Judge

But you'll have all that time to learn
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

MGB01 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:31 pm

So you're acknowledging it without acknowledging it, good to know

And I did the name thing three years ago when the Giants hired Joe Judge, but you see it was funny cause A)I merely projected the reaction of Giants fans and B)They might as well have hired Mike Judge

But you'll have all that time to learn
There were a lot of "Judge Joe Judge" jokes as well.
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

Doing some research for an upcoming column, and EDGE Willie Taylor III, signed by the Renegades, played at Eastern Kentucky this fall:

https://ekusports.com/sports/football/r ... r-iii/9255
@gregmparks
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

GregParks wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:10 pm Doing some research for an upcoming column, and EDGE Willie Taylor III, signed by the Renegades, played at Eastern Kentucky this fall:

https://ekusports.com/sports/football/r ... r-iii/9255
Dude had some serious speed when he came to Wazzu, don't know if he got hurt or what.
MarkNelson
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MarkNelson »

GDAWG wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:04 pm Nobody's presence on here brings traffic as this forum is dead for hours on end. That will likely increase as the XFL season kicks off but for now, it's slow.
It's slow, and it's the same old gang it seems, but the lurkers are very thick. People come here to see what the regulars in this forum are talking about. Of course, when new people join the conversation, most in here seem to welcome them. Keep that up if you want fresh voices in here.
XFLBoard https://xflboard.com/news/author/mnelson/
XFLXtra https://xflboard.com/xfl-xtra/
Author: “XFL 2020: Rise and Fall” https://xfl2020book.com
Coming soon: “XFL 2023: Rise”
Favourite Leagues: XFL and CFL | Fan of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers