XFL to reveal uniforms Wednesday, 1pm EST, on SportsCenter

XFL Football discussion.
GDAWG
MVP

Re: XFL to reveal uniforms Wednesday, 1pm EST, on SportsCenter

Post by GDAWG »

herns wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:13 pm So disappointed with how they butchered STL, w got generic unis with salt lake stallions helmets
Same. I was hoping they kept it as it was in 2020.
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

They're exactly what I was afraid of.
laxtreme56
Coach

Post by laxtreme56 »

I'm really digging the Seattle uniform.
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

laxtreme56 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:41 pm I'm really digging the Seattle uniform.
I think it's too much like Florida A&M.
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

herns wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:13 pm So disappointed with how they butchered STL, w got generic unis with salt lake stallions helmets
2020 was pretty generic league wide. Everything had the same design right down to the font on the jersey number.

In that respect, it's a marginal improvement. Though I don't get why the Dragons went to orange and the Houston helmet design looks like some weird skull cap.
herns
Head Coach

Post by herns »

johnnyangryfuzzball wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:54 pm
2020 was pretty generic league wide. Everything had the same design right down to the font on the jersey number.

In that respect, it's a marginal improvement. Though I don't get why the Dragons went to orange and the Houston helmet design looks like some weird skull cap.
The 2020 battlehawks helmets were legit all time greats, now
……….
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

I love how Garcia makes it sound like they did something to attach these unis to the cities they are from... like warm left over word salad.

All are a down grade, Renegades, Defenders and Battlehawks are all WTF ?

Seattle is the best new with half of Houston, Guardians are ok with og viper like colors mixed in.

Blah
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

Vipers are an upgrade, if only by default. I like the Renegades leaning into the blue rather than using so much black.

Guardians are horrendous. I'd be so irritated if I were an Orlando football fan. Why not just give them a new brand instead of this leftover casserole?
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

If they were to have kept the Guardians for Orlando, at least make them look somewhat like the Seahawks. A color scheme similar to the Seahawks would make it one of the best uniforms in the XFL, if not the best. I am not a fan of the Hawks neon jersey, but the helmets make them tolerable.
herns
Head Coach

Post by herns »

GDAWG wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:42 pm If they were to have kept the Guardians for Orlando, at least make them look somewhat like the Seahawks. A color scheme similar to the Seahawks would make it one of the best uniforms in the XFL, if not the best. I am not a fan of the Hawks neon jersey, but the helmets make them tolerable.
I think they should’ve tried to keep the NY guardians helmet design but with the new logo and colors