Dexter Williams signs with the Philadelphia stars after being drafted by the renegades

XFL Football discussion.
herns
Head Coach

Dexter Williams signs with the Philadelphia stars after being drafted by the renegades

Post by herns »

This is why I didn’t understand drafting players that haven’t signed
4th&long
MVP

Re: Dexter Williams signs with the Philadelphia stars after being drafted by the renegades

Post by 4th&long »

herns wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:24 pm

WTF? Another good catch Herns... and I don't understand either.
GDAWG
MVP

Re: Dexter Williams signs with the Philadelphia stars after being drafted by the renegades

Post by GDAWG »

First, this had to have been in the works for a few weeks. Second, who's he going to catch passes from other than Kevin Thomson?
herns
Head Coach

Post by herns »

GDAWG wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:56 pm

First, this had to have been in the works for a few weeks. Second, who's he going to catch passes from other than Kevin Thomson?
We’ll see, could be Thomson, could be cookus depending on how the rams go and if he wants to come back, could be someone not even in the league rn
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

One of the guests on the Markcast when they did the first day of the draft said that even though he was drafted, he didn't know if Vic Beasley was going to sign with the Vipers.
Hollowj
Linebacker

Post by Hollowj »

Because they knew players were going to be signed to NFL PSs during the regular season
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

Hollowj wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:02 pm Because they knew players were going to be signed to NFL PSs during the regular season
BUt what happened here was a drafted player signed to the USFL. That's another potential outcome for draftees