All team names leak through xfl shop

XFL Football discussion.
GDAWG
MVP

Re: All team names leak through xfl shop

Post by GDAWG »

GregParks wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:54 pm It's funny...going back to the thread of the nickname reveals on this board in 2019, the Wildcats was easily the least favorite of the posters on this board - and it's the only one of the eight the league apparently isn't bringing back in any form.
They might bring it back as some of those that appeared on a special live stream of the Markcast earlier today were skeptical of some of the names as it didn't match the colors behind the coaches.
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

GDAWG wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:35 am
GregParks wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:54 pm It's funny...going back to the thread of the nickname reveals on this board in 2019, the Wildcats was easily the least favorite of the posters on this board - and it's the only one of the eight the league apparently isn't bringing back in any form.
They might bring it back as some of those that appeared on a special live stream of the Markcast earlier today were skeptical of some of the names as it didn't match the colors behind the coaches.
Wildcats is also generic. In LA's case, it fit perfectly because their first pro football team was also known as the Wildcats.
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

Some of the panelists are skeptical that some of these names are legit
herns
Head Coach

Post by herns »

GDAWG wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:03 pm

Some of the panelists are skeptical that some of these names are legit
I would like for these to not be the names but I think they are and some of the panelists and fan call ins are also just hoping it’s not for the same reason of not liking them. I think it’s legit but we won’t really know until Wednesday (rumored day for reveals) I also think if logos and unis are done great these names can end up being fine
FootballYoda
Quarterback

Post by FootballYoda »

The names look pretty legit. Some might be wrong. Orlando Guardians? Sounds wrong.