Draft Player Pool Watch

XFL Football discussion.
Tank55
MVP

Draft Player Pool Watch

Post by Tank55 »

Figured it might be nice for a catch-all thread around players who will be in the XFL draft pool.

BattleHawks fan favorite Marquette King is in:

2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Re: Draft Player Pool Watch

Post by GregParks »

@XFLAnalyst has a running Google Doc of those who've been invited to the draft pool (if you're so inclined to trust him):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
@gregmparks
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

GregParks wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:56 am @XFLAnalyst has a running Google Doc of those who've been invited to the draft pool (if you're so inclined to trust him):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Good link, some effort put into that.

One positive for all three alt leagues is that the presence of 4 yrs of Spring/Winter & some fall FB has increased the amount of players available with actual game experience.
nick1091
Running Back

Post by nick1091 »

Hopefully De'Veon Smith approved of the catering menu before signing on.

Quite a lot of XFL 2020 guys. I'm wondering what enticed them to go with XFL when I'd imagine that most of them could've had a chance to pursue USFL previously.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

nick1091 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:24 am Hopefully De'Veon Smith approved of the catering menu before signing on.

Quite a lot of XFL 2020 guys. I'm wondering what enticed them to go with XFL when I'd imagine that most of them could've had a chance to pursue USFL previously.
It takes two to tango - pursue maybe - get signed, that's another thing. Likely what happened.