Rock video - 365 days to XFL camp

XFL Football discussion.
4th&long
MVP

Rock video - 365 days to XFL camp

Post by 4th&long »

>> For all us FOOTBALL FANS 🏈 I got BIG & EXCITING NEWS!!

In exactly 365 DAYS, we will officially kick off our 2023 @XFL TRAINING CAMPS.<<

https://www.facebook.com/DwayneJohnson/ ... gs&fref=nf

SPRING FOOTBALL WARS!
laxtreme56
Coach

Re: Rock video - 365 days to XFL camp

Post by laxtreme56 »

Close to 10k likes and 600+ mostly positive comments in just a few hours. Great publicity by The Rock
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

laxtreme56 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:51 am Close to 10k likes and 600+ mostly positive comments in just a few hours. Great publicity by The Rock
That's what he brings to the table. Clearly they don't want to be forgotten as USFL takes center stage. That's what you would expect.

My gut tells me they will look to merge with USFL at some point, leveraging Fox/NBC. Add 2-4 games moving back USFL start date. With XFL in markets that USFL is not in yet (5 so far)... they could. Also RBC is more into investing than operating properties. It would be similar to a CFL merger.

I still think that the USFL launch HELPED D/R/Rk decide to launch as they saw Fox and now NBC interest.
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

I tend to agree, a USFL/XFL merger on the horizon in a couple years. I don't see two competing spring leagues as viable in the long run. After :D a couple of years, a merger, realignment, and dropping of under performing teams into a more robust single league is inevitable IMO.
Direct from the Dragon's Lair