P.J. Walker

XFL Football discussion.
MGB01
MVP

P.J. Walker

Post by MGB01 »

Though not just him, as the Charger duo of Storm Norton and Donald Parham is also holding it up, but Walker will carry the XFL banner as he wins the backup job in Carolina--the Panthers waived Will Grier

Also Pep Hamilton is the Texans QB coach
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Re: P.J. Walker

Post by GregParks »

I’ll have a column later this week looking at what former XFL players stuck on rosters and practice squads once those are announced. Strangely, it could be more than last year at this time.
@gregmparks
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

GregParks wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:55 pm I’ll have a column later this week looking at what former XFL players stuck on rosters and practice squads once those are announced. Strangely, it could be more than last year at this time.
Can you look at TSL as well?
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

4th&long wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:11 am
GregParks wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:55 pm I’ll have a column later this week looking at what former XFL players stuck on rosters and practice squads once those are announced. Strangely, it could be more than last year at this time.
No. I'll leave that to someone with more investment in the TSL product and more of a knowledge base of its players.
@gregmparks
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

GregParks wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:35 pm
4th&long wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:11 am
No. I'll leave that to someone with more investment in the TSL product and more of a knowledge base of its players.
That and TSL alum could be harder to track down. Bunmi Rotimi made it to WFT's initial PS and Willie Yarbary made it to final cuts (he had a nice game against the Niners, which likely stretched his run), but the majority were mostly guys like Cameron Scarlett, who was pretty much lost in the shuffle with the Hawks and then had two more tryouts with the Bills and I think the Lions.