It's happening...................
Coffeeeyes
Quarterback

Re: TSN - CFL TV deal

Post by Coffeeeyes »

PolarBear wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:17 pm
Coffeeeyes wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:59 pm
PolarBear wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:52 pm

I think the Rock's decision to buy XFL shows how clueless he really is. He has nothing to offer. He could have saved his $$ and just picked up the phone and contacted the CFL about a partnership with the CFL and a newly vision Football league in the U.S.A

Everyone is so amazed with the Rock. He is no where near a premiere actor. Yes he gets paid lots but thats because the production companies cheap out on the film and pay it all to 1 or 2 actors.

Tom Cruise could be making $100 million for M.I but he doesn't to spread it out to the franchise.

I do not dislike Johnson but he is nowhere near the businessman people make him out to be.
He's the highest paid actor in Hollywood. He gets paid that much because he has a good business mind and produces almost all the movies he stars in, he made $100 million from Jumanji alone. He's a smart man. He knows what hes doing.

The Rock gets paid more in movies because he takes majority of the profits and gives nothing back to the rest. The Rock isn't even a top 50 actor in movies. There are tons of actors that are bigger/better but take cuts to get films done. The Rock hasn't done that.
Does it matter? Wasnt talking about talent, just his net worth and business mind