TEBOW

XFL Football discussion.
User avatar
Regular Joe
Quarterback
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:07 pm

TEBOW

Post by Regular Joe » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:46 pm

He just retired from baseball at 33. Still some years left.

Did he cut his career in baseball short to spend a year getting in football shape? 😁

All eyes on Tim Tebow for the next year! Then maybe ....All eyes on Tebow!! ✌
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.

GDAWG
Head Coach
Posts: 1079
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: TEBOW

Post by GDAWG » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:20 pm

I don't think Tebow wants to play football anymore. He makes good money covering college football for ESPN.

Rangersking669
Running Back
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: TEBOW

Post by Rangersking669 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:01 am

GDAWG wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:20 pm
I don't think Tebow wants to play football anymore. He makes good money covering college football for ESPN.
And he turned down the xfl the first time. I think he probably just wants to chill..maybe play in the fcf just for fun because there is minimal risk there

GDAWG
Head Coach
Posts: 1079
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: TEBOW

Post by GDAWG » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:13 pm

Rangersking669 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:01 am
GDAWG wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:20 pm
I don't think Tebow wants to play football anymore. He makes good money covering college football for ESPN.
And he turned down the xfl the first time. I think he probably just wants to chill..maybe play in the fcf just for fun because there is minimal risk there
If he was to play in the FCF, it will be next year.

Sounder
Coach
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:04 am

Re: TEBOW

Post by Sounder » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:49 pm

I knew when I heard the news his name would come up here.. Stop it now.

User avatar
Tank55
Head Coach
Posts: 1225
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: TEBOW

Post by Tank55 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Honestly, I don't think he could fairly win a spot on a roster even if he were interested.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion

MGB01
Coach
Posts: 875
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: TEBOW

Post by MGB01 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:16 am

Sounder wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:49 pm
I knew when I heard the news his name would come up here.. Stop it now.
Aw hell let him have his fun, I've seen worse this week

Like Salon's dreadful review of Young Rock, according to them Richard Nixon was the first POTUS because you see if Dwayne Johnson was ever elected he would try to become the first President Johnson not to be impeached.............

I'd rather read about Tebow's potential as an all-XFL quarterback in comparison

User avatar
Regular Joe
Quarterback
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: TEBOW

Post by Regular Joe » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:58 am

Wow. Lotta haters. Well this board's gone to shit!!

I will just watch the games and have a life.


5000 G!!

:x
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.

User avatar
johnnyangryfuzzball
Coach
Posts: 850
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:22 pm

Re: TEBOW

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:51 pm

Todd Collins came back at 35. Why not?

4th&long
Coach
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: TEBOW

Post by 4th&long » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:41 am

Tebow has an ESPN contract and that's fine for him now.

I don't see him playing in an Alt FB league, unless they dropped big coin which they won't.

Post Reply