Re: Potential XFL Head Coaches for 2022- Help Me Toss Some Names In A Hat Here

Post by GDAWG »

Jamie Elizondo will not be back in the XFL:

https://www.cfl.ca/2021/02/01/edmonton- ... ead-coach/
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

MGB01 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:30 pm On the subject, let's take a look at how (or at least how many of) my sim coaches would fit into a second XFL reboot:

Kris Richard: Already-discussed-at-length fav of mine, as Pete Carroll, who Richard also played for at SC in 2001 in addition to coaching at SC and in Seattle, called him a head-coach-in-waiting. Fun fact: In addition to PC and Mike Holmgren, Richard was also in camp with the Dolphins in 2005 under Nick Saban.
Richard was hired today by the Saints as DBs coach.
@gregmparks
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

It could still happen, albeit just about of the Lloyd Christmas variety, that we end up with both Hamilton and Richard in the regunned XFL. It certainly isn't impossible, again Richard's back to where he was in 2013 while staff-mate Robert Saleh is now a head coach, we don't know that Richard wouldn't do it--not like he'd be there for three years anyway.

All that said things need to pick up dramatically in the next four weeks, or else we won't even have Lloyd (thankfully the Rock at Wrestlemania nonsense is done).
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

MGB01 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:27 pm It could still happen, albeit just about of the Lloyd Christmas variety, that we end up with both Hamilton and Richard in the regunned XFL. It certainly isn't impossible, again Richard's back to where he was in 2013 while staff-mate Robert Saleh is now a head coach, we don't know that Richard wouldn't do it--not like he'd be there for three years anyway.

All that said things need to pick up dramatically in the next four weeks, or else we won't even have Lloyd (thankfully the Rock at Wrestlemania nonsense is done).
The talk is that the Rock won't return to do anything for WWE until they are able to have fans again.