PJ Walker (XFL) in for Carolina

XFL Football discussion.
4th&long
MVP

PJ Walker (XFL) in for Carolina

Post by 4th&long »

PJ Walker (XFL) in for Carolina, we all know he was the superstar for Houston.

I hope he does well!
Sounder
Coach

Re: PJ Walker (XFL) in for Carolina

Post by Sounder »

I saw......his time behind center resulted in consecutive handoffs to Mike Davis who busted a couple nice gains.....then an attempted swing pass into the flat went off course, I wondered if his XFL exploits were going to be in the conversation between Joe and Troy and he mentioned Temple.....his time as a backup in Indy.....then Teddy comes back in. So much for the bio on P.J. Teddy then turned it over.....so much for the comeback.
laxtreme56
Coach

Post by laxtreme56 »

PJ played 2 series. Went 1-4 for 3 yards. His first throw was nearly a beautiful one handed touchdown catch but just off by inches. Aikman and Buck did mention his time in the XFL for the Roughnecks and how he led the league in passing yards.
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

"Kneelgate" happened again, only this time they called it (Justin Fields) and Penn State ended up kicking a field goal. Of course if Levy had been calling it he'd have been all "Hey this looks sort of familiar" (kinda like Brad Nessler getting to do the two one-point safeties)

So Penn State lost by 13 instead of 16..............
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

MGB01 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:50 am "Kneelgate" happened again, only this time they called it (Justin Fields) and Penn State ended up kicking a field goal. Of course if Levy had been calling it he'd have been all "Hey this looks sort of familiar" (kinda like Brad Nessler getting to do the two one-point safeties)

So Penn State lost by 13 instead of 16..............
PSU D looks awful - Franklin cost them last week.