The Rock owned XFL needs to address the Elephant in the room: Social Justice

XFL Football discussion.
Tank55
MVP

Re: The Rock owned XFL needs to address the Elephant in the room: Social Justice

Post by Tank55 »

Yeah, like cancer!
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
laxtreme56
Coach

Re: The Rock owned XFL needs to address the Elephant in the room: Social Justice

Post by laxtreme56 »

Well The Rock and Danny Garcia officially endorsed Biden in a video. The Rock even had the XFL helmets in the background. This doesn't affect me in the least but I'm sure some won't be too happy about it. If anything it's good marketing for the XFL to be seen on such a large scale.
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

laxtreme56 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:53 am Well The Rock and Danny Garcia officially endorsed Biden in a video. The Rock even had the XFL helmets in the background. This doesn't affect me in the least but I'm sure some won't be too happy about it. If anything it's good marketing for the XFL to be seen on such a large scale.

And here's the other elephant in the room: Biden wins and on day two (or more accurately Harris and Anthony Fauci) enacts a three-month national shutdown. That'll pretty much take care of the XFL, probably for good.

Some endorsement...........
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

MGB01 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:19 pm Image
laxtreme56 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:53 am Well The Rock and Danny Garcia officially endorsed Biden in a video. The Rock even had the XFL helmets in the background. This doesn't affect me in the least but I'm sure some won't be too happy about it. If anything it's good marketing for the XFL to be seen on such a large scale.

And here's the other elephant in the room: Biden wins and on day two (or more accurately Harris and Anthony Fauci) enacts a three-month national shutdown. That'll pretty much take care of the XFL, probably for good.

Some endorsement...........
The China-Covid virus has been Soooo politicized... that's all it is now. Once the virus has out lived its political usefulness it will be toned down ie 11/4. If there's some other political gain for a continued lockdown they'll keep it up but people are over it. Anyone under 50 is certainly.

https://twitter.com/RickLeventhal/statu ... 5003593728

Also within 5-19 weeks there will be a vaccine and you can bet if Joe, dementia and all, wins they will flip 100% and tell everyone the vaccine is fine.

Summary conclusion - Feb/March sport will be full speed ahead.