XFL Terminates All Employees

XFL Football discussion.
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Re: XFL Terminates All Employees

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

Hammerpgh wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:35 am What a jerk-off comment. The XFL was running very nicely before this pandemic kicked everything into touch. I dodn't see much of Peter King over here in the UK but thought he was ok in the bits and pieces i've seen of him, but that snippet throws a whole new light on him right now.

Where was that article published? I'd like to see it in its entirety and make a comment there of its possible.

Cheers
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... mbers-game
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

Hammerpgh wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:35 am What a jerk-off comment. The XFL was running very nicely before this pandemic kicked everything into touch. I dodn't see much of Peter King over here in the UK but thought he was ok in the bits and pieces i've seen of him, but that snippet throws a whole new light on him right now.

Where was that article published? I'd like to see it in its entirety and make a comment there of its possible.

Cheers

I only included that part because it was the only one concerning the XFL, but his commentary throughout the rest of it matches his comment here.

The NCAA would have put their big draws in the early afternoons on CBS against the XFL (which wouldn't have been great for Spokane (where I was going) since it would have impacted the field in that sub-regional--even with Gonzaga more than likely staying home, but that aside). Add to that a rockin crowd in STL and while the NCAA likely still wins the day it's not 2001 level.
Hammerpgh
Receiver

Post by Hammerpgh »

Thanks guys much appreciated 👍