XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

XFL Football discussion.
GregParks
XFLBoard Correspondent
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GregParks » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:40 pm

Not done yet...WR Tanner Gentry (Guardians) signed with Buffalo's practice squad for the playoffs.
@gregmparks

MGB01
Coach
Posts: 871
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by MGB01 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Michael Dunn could actually start Sunday night for the Browns with Joel Bitonio reportedly having the CoCo among other injuries.

4th&long
Coach
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by 4th&long » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:03 pm

MGB01 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:08 pm
Michael Dunn could actually start Sunday night for the Browns with Joel Bitonio reportedly having the CoCo among other injuries.
Oh NoNo not the CoCo....! :o

The Browns seem to have a few young guys running wild.

MGB01
Coach
Posts: 871
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by MGB01 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:25 pm

Hey I was trying to get a Frank Zappa reference in there but it would have flown over too many heads so I went safe :D

GregParks
XFLBoard Correspondent
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GregParks » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Christian Kuntz was released from Pittsburgh's practice squad. Again.

Don't worry, I have a "Christian Kuntz re-signed to Pittsburgh's practice squad" post saved in my drafts.
@gregmparks

MGB01
Coach
Posts: 871
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by MGB01 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:04 pm

GregParks wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:15 pm
Christian Kuntz was released from Pittsburgh's practice squad. Again.

Don't worry, I have a "Christian Kuntz re-signed to Pittsburgh's practice squad" post saved in my drafts.
Reminiscent of last year's James Vaughters express

User avatar
johnnyangryfuzzball
Coach
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:22 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:31 pm

MGB01 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:04 pm
GregParks wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:15 pm
Christian Kuntz was released from Pittsburgh's practice squad. Again.

Don't worry, I have a "Christian Kuntz re-signed to Pittsburgh's practice squad" post saved in my drafts.
Reminiscent of last year's James Vaughters express
And of course, PJ Walker's entire three-year career with the Colts.

GregParks
XFLBoard Correspondent
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GregParks » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:29 pm

Tyree Jackson signed a futures deal with the Eagles as a TE.
@gregmparks

laxtreme56
Receiver
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by laxtreme56 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:41 pm

After PJ Walker 3 interception performance last week I wonder if he'll drift further down the depth chart next season.

GDAWG
Head Coach
Posts: 1078
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GDAWG » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:51 pm

GregParks wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:29 pm
Tyree Jackson signed a futures deal with the Eagles as a TE.
He could have a long career in the NFL as a TE if he works hard on the position.

Plus they could use him for Philly Special.

Post Reply