XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

XFL Football discussion.
4th&long
Coach
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by 4th&long » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:58 pm

GregParks wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:24 pm
Updated list:

On Active Rosters
QB PJ Walker, Panthers
TE Colin Thompson, Panthers
OT Storm Norton, Chargers
TE Donald Parham, Chargers
S Kenny Robinson, Panthers
P Hunter Niswander, Cowboys
K Sergio Castillo, Jets
WR Jeff Badet, Washington
LB Edmond Robinson, Falcons
RB Austin Walter, 49ers

On Practice Squads
RB Jacques Patrick, Bengals
OT Anthony Coyle, Steelers
OT Jarron Jones, Steelers
G Michael Dunn, Browns
G Willie Beavers, Falcons
LS Nick Moore, Ravens
K Matt McCrane, Browns
LB Tegray Scales, Steelers
DT Walter Palmore, Cowboys
TE Connor Davis, Jets
CB Saivion Smith, Cowboys
K Austin MacGinnis, Rams
DT Kahlil McKenzie, Bengals
LB/LS Christian Kuntz, Steelers
QB Josh Johnson, 49ers
DB Elijah Campbell, Jets
Granted NFL expanded the PS, but that's a pretty solid list.

Online
GDAWG
Head Coach
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GDAWG » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:31 pm

Taylor Heinecke signs with Washington Football Team:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... arterback/

Online
GregParks
XFLBoard Correspondent
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GregParks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:46 am

K Taylor Russolino (BattleHawks) is expected to sign with the Broncos PS on Monday
@gregmparks

Online
GregParks
XFLBoard Correspondent
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GregParks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:11 am

Interesting to note that Lions P Jack Fox made the PFF All-Pro team through Week 12 - he was actually drafted by the BattleHawks last year but signed with Detroit prior to XFL camp.
@gregmparks

MGB01
Coach
Posts: 822
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by MGB01 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:56 am

GregParks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:11 am
Interesting to note that Lions P Jack Fox made the PFF All-Pro team through Week 12 - he was actually drafted by the BattleHawks last year but signed with Detroit prior to XFL camp.
As with 20 years ago, the most notable XFL draftee (Birmingham):

Image

Signed with the Saints PS Nov 10, 2000 and the rest.................

Online
GDAWG
Head Coach
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GDAWG » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 pm

Tyree Jackson had a try out with the Seahawks.

Online
GregParks
XFLBoard Correspondent
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GregParks » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:07 pm

GDAWG wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 pm
Tyree Jackson had a try out with the Seahawks.
That was his second tryout recently as a TE rather than QB; he also tried out at that position for the Colts a few weeks ago.
@gregmparks

Online
GDAWG
Head Coach
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GDAWG » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:15 pm

GregParks wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:07 pm
GDAWG wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 pm
Tyree Jackson had a try out with the Seahawks.
That was his second tryout recently as a TE rather than QB; he also tried out at that position for the Colts a few weeks ago.
That might be his future in the NFL and if so he could play in the NFL as a Tight End for a decade if he becomes dedicated to the position. Logan Thomas did it and there's a chance he'll play another 5-8 years in the NFL as a Tight End.

MGB01
Coach
Posts: 822
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by MGB01 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:34 pm

GDAWG wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:15 pm
GregParks wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:07 pm
GDAWG wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 pm
Tyree Jackson had a try out with the Seahawks.
That was his second tryout recently as a TE rather than QB; he also tried out at that position for the Colts a few weeks ago.
That might be his future in the NFL and if so he could play in the NFL as a Tight End for a decade if he becomes dedicated to the position. Logan Thomas did it and there's a chance he'll play another 5-8 years in the NFL as a Tight End.

Thomas had an interesting debut against the Broncos in 2014: he threw an 81-yard touchdown pass to Andre Ellington, but that was his only completion--finishing 1 of 8 for 81 yards and a TD, a passer rating of 108.9 😁😁😁😁😁

And of course, as I post this he goes off against the (formerly) undefeated Steelers, so he won't be returning anytime soon.

Online
GregParks
XFLBoard Correspondent
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Re: XFL players signing with NFL teams tracker

Post by GregParks » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:04 pm

Houston Roughnecks DT Gabe Wright signed with the Jaguars practice squad today. And Russolino officially signed to Denver's PS, as expected.
@gregmparks

Post Reply