The XFL has really done it!

XFL Football discussion.
Glennscott07
Linebacker

The XFL has really done it!

Post by Glennscott07 »

Solid quality football . Hard hitting Fun. Fan friendly . Cool uniforms. Great pace of play. Rule. changes that work. The best game football on the market. They got out in front of left wing media and defanged it. The games are improving each week. Despite a virtual media blackout. Good on you Vince!!
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Re: The XFL has really done it!

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

Word of advice: you might want to lay off the political angles here. It has a tendency to get into bickering.
StoneSentry
Running Back

Post by StoneSentry »

I respect the XFL's commitment to success in a sports media that's largely waiting for them to fail. They're an organization everybody can get behind in a divisive era. I'm glad I gave them a chance, or I would have missed out on some great football.
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

It's been "can't take my eyes off it" football. Every game has kept me engaged start to finish with a couple exceptions. I wish there would be at least one Sunday main network game every week though.
Munich Guardians
Rookie

Post by Munich Guardians »

johnnyangryfuzzball wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 am Word of advice: you might want to lay off the political angles here. It has a tendency to get into bickering.
I second that and I don’t know where the connection is.
steinerfhc
Quarterback

Post by steinerfhc »

Oliver Luck as delivered what he promised from the beginning, good quality football. For the most part that what we have gotten. Sports Media as been positive about it since the first week of games. Yes before hand a lot of people didn't think it would work or it was crazy to bring it back based off the 01 failures. They said from day one it all different and pretty said forget about the first XFL because this will be different. That what it been different from the first XFL, they blown the stink of the verison 1 had left behind.

Now days all sports media as been behind it. It gotten positive reviews. I don't think the XFL overall could have asked for a better overall results in the first season so far. Players being so fan friendly. The game being the focus. Fan bases really getting behind the teams for the most part and having fun. Look at the success in Houston, St, Louis, DC, and Seattle as for as fans response goes. Ticket sales and turn outs, these four have been very good. The fact St. Louis opened upper deck seats and Houston reportedly opened more as well. Speaks a lot about them. That has to make Luck feel good that the demand went more than he had thought from that max 20K as they thought.