New member here

XFL Football discussion.
Mr Jyde
Rookie

New member here

Post by Mr Jyde »

Hello XFL, Im excited about this new league. I bet i havent watched 5 nfl games in 15 yrs. Dont even ask...lol. I sure hope more teams are added next season. I dont even know how that works or how they would get states/cities to join ? Anyway, glad to be here and glad for the XFL......thank you :mrgreen:
Joker
Quarterback

Re: New member here

Post by Joker »

Hey! Welcome to XFLBoard. The XFL decides new on new team cities. There has been rumors of where it plans to go next, and whether or not it will expand in year two. If you hang out here you will hear the news when it happens.
Fan of the XFL from the beginning. You may remember me from the original XFLboard.
StoneSentry
Running Back

Post by StoneSentry »

Nice to meet you! I'm pretty new myself. I joined in order to follow the new XFL and I'm glad I did. If you want to hang out and talk XFL games, news, and rumors, then you've come to the right place!
steinerfhc
Quarterback

Post by steinerfhc »

This is one of the best places to really get to know the league and the teams. There is a couple insiders that are on here. As for as new teams, hard to say when they do it. I honestly don't see it happening in year two. The XFL right now is funded for 3 yrs for sure. I honestly don't think they will add until after the 3rd year as long everything works out TV deal wise and ext that the league continues. As for as getting other cities, that honestly not going to much of an issue. We already saw Birmingham come out and say they want a team. There are several Twitter pages for trying to get the XFL there. Really it comes down to which ones get pick that the XFL can see good money to be made from it. Which is a balance of Market and demand. They want the bigger markets. However places like St. Louis who has thrived with the XFL. Can maybe look at more cities like that. Keep in mind the AAF had some good cities than had amazing turn outs. TV market is a big deal because it does help gain the TV deal like that have over what the AAF got.
MarkNelson
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MarkNelson »

Mr Jyde wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:45 pm Hello XFL
Hello! Welcome to XFLBoard.
XFLBoard https://xflboard.com/news/author/mnelson/
XFLXtra https://xflboard.com/xfl-xtra/
Author: “XFL 2020: Rise and Fall” https://xfl2020book.com
Coming soon: “XFL 2023: Rise”
Favourite Leagues: XFL and CFL | Fan of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers
GoDogs
Running Back

Post by GoDogs »

Mr Jyde wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:45 pm Hello XFL, Im excited about this new league.
Super cool! And welcome. Your thoughts on expansion teams/cities/mascots? (We’ve had a few threads on them already, but it’s fun to get other points of view).

Go Cats!!!!