Sacramento XFL
Receiver

Battlehawks to open upper deck!!

Post by Sacramento XFL »

ozzies09tc
Receiver

Re: Battlehawks to open upper deck!!

Post by ozzies09tc »

They've been kicking the tires on this idea for two weeks now.

This makes me proud to have an XFL team, and this could help "carry" the xfl as other cities attendance drops st louis' keeps growing

Ba-da-ba-ba-ba I'm LOVING it!
Sacramento XFL
Receiver

Post by Sacramento XFL »

And...as I said before. Make all the upper deck seats like 10 bucks. You still make money on the parking and concessions. But the experience is always better with more people. Plus, this is how you grow your fan base.
ozzies09tc
Receiver

Post by ozzies09tc »

Sacramento XFL wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:49 pm And...as I said before. Make all the upper deck seats like 10 bucks. You still make money on the parking and concessions. But the experience is always better with more people. Plus, this is how you grow your fan base.
The only issue is, will $10 tix make up for the salaries you are paying the stand workers and custodial people to clean the extra bathrooms etc
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:04 pm
Sacramento XFL wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:49 pm And...as I said before. Make all the upper deck seats like 10 bucks. You still make money on the parking and concessions. But the experience is always better with more people. Plus, this is how you grow your fan base.
The only issue is, will $10 tix make up for the salaries you are paying the stand workers and custodial people to clean the extra bathrooms etc
That, and there's a concern that opening up that section as "cheap seats" would devalue the lower bowl seats that the XFL wants filled to capacity so that it looks better on TV. They might be better off charging a higher price for the nosebleeds to maintain the scarcity.
steinerfhc
Quarterback

Post by steinerfhc »

I got the official e-mail from the team that Fri they go on sale. I'm excited about it and for the XFL this has to be a proud moment that a team is so popular they are going to do it. I hope as fans we can all come together and pack it and make a statement.
Metallifreak10
Running Back

Post by Metallifreak10 »

I would go only as cheap as $15 in the endzones. Probably $24-$30 along midfield. You don’t want to make them too cheap, otherwise you may short yourself on potential sales of higher priced lower level seats.
StoneSentry
Running Back

Post by StoneSentry »

Wonderful news. I'd be there myself to support the league, if I were better in crowds and could afford to travel. :) Short of that, I watch every game and try to spread the word. Good luck to the Battlehawks! (Until they play the Guardians again, that is.)
Joker
Quarterback

Post by Joker »

Pack more people in. Get more fans addicted to BattleHawks football, especially while the interest is peaking.
Fan of the XFL from the beginning. You may remember me from the original XFLboard.
ozzies09tc
Receiver

Post by ozzies09tc »

johnnyangryfuzzball wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:02 pm
ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:04 pm
That, and there's a concern that opening up that section as "cheap seats" would devalue the lower bowl seats that the XFL wants filled to capacity so that it looks better on TV. They might be better off charging a higher price for the nosebleeds to maintain the scarcity.
The way I would go about it is, tell fans once the lower bowl is sold out, then the "cheap tix" will open the upper bowl