Anonymous XFL Player Rips Team’s Head Coach (TB)

XFL Football discussion.
TrueViper
Receiver

Re: Anonymous XFL Player Rips Team’s Head Coach (TB)

Post by TrueViper »

ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:53 pm
TrueViper wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:06 pm
4th&long wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:50 pm >>Anonymous XFL Player Rips Team’s Head Coach<<

https://thespun.com/xfl/anonymous-xfl-p ... head-coach

>> Unfortunately, it sounds like one current XFL head coach might not be long for his team. According to a report from Danny Jones of the The Other League and XFL podcast, one team has already complained about its head coach.

Jones reported the Tampa Bay Vipers, who sit 0-2 on the season, are turning on head coach Marc Trestman. The Vipers have scored just 12 points in total after two games, despite having an “offensive-minded” head coach.

The players, per the report, made it clear Trestman needs to change the way he runs his offense. The comments from his team are troubling at best, especially considering the league has only been around for a few weeks.

“He’s too f***ing stubborn to change. S***, just admit defeat and change. He’s gonna get my a** cut,” one player allegedly said.<<

This was one hire I didn't like and after watching him not score when they had a 1st and goal from the 15Inch line it made things clear. Coaches who can't successfully call a QB sneak from less than a yard out ARE stubborn IMO. McDaniels cost NE against Tennessee and Trestman found a way to avoid the endzone as well. I believe this report after watching that.
Hopefully player A is proven wrong this weekend!
probably bc their logo is lame :P
YOU SONOFA!!!!!

:lol:
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

Xtremedb3 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:31 pm Trestman doesn't have a QB so I do think that's unfair.

Flowers has played and played horribly, I don't understand why people think he's the answer.
(snip)
Flowers accuracy was pretty off and obviously there's no confidence there or else he wouldn't be trading snaps with a true rookie.
Most of the talk of Flowers being the answer is coming from Trestman himself. He's been talking Flowers up as a QB ever since he drafted the guy. This talk about being stubborn and willing to accept that his plan isn't working can be summed up in that.

Trestman has made some consistently bad decisions.
Regular Joe
Quarterback

Post by Regular Joe »

I think we are going to get alot of this with the XFL. Stop & think, XFL news is Pepper Johnson cut, Matt McGloin melting down, now this. And there's only been 2 weeks of play.

XFL All Access had it's advantages. 🤔
    free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.
    XtremeFanForever
    Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

MGB01 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:42 pm Why doesn't he go to Cornelius or Murray about how he can't just drop in a simple pass?
    Well, Murray was hurt last week but, yeah, if he's healthy now he should definitely start.
    RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
    4th&long
    MVP

Post by 4th&long »

XtremeFanForever wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:15 am
    MGB01 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:42 pm Why doesn't he go to Cornelius or Murray about how he can't just drop in a simple pass?
    Well, Murray was hurt last week but, yeah, if he's healthy now he should definitely start.
    I think Konner said Murray out this week.
    Xtremedb3
    Running Back

Post by Xtremedb3 »

I don’t thing this dude has any sources just trying to get followers ... never seen his tweets til this one and nobody in the community really follows him until he tweeted this
    4th&long
    MVP

Post by 4th&long »

Xtremedb3 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:06 am I don’t thing this dude has any sources just trying to get followers ... never seen his tweets til this one and nobody in the community really follows him until he tweeted this
    Regardless, Murray could be out - and TB is not scoring with either QB playing.
    GregParks
    UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

The injury reports are not a secret.

www.xfl.com/xfl-injury-report

Murray and TE Nick Truesdell are labeled as "out" for Saturday for the Vipers.
    @gregmparks
    MGB01
    MVP

Post by MGB01 »

XtremeFanForever wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:15 am

I was referring to the terrible pick he threw in week one.
    4th&long
    MVP

Post by 4th&long »

GregParks wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:00 am The injury reports are not a secret.

www.xfl.com/xfl-injury-report

Murray and TE Nick Truesdell are labeled as "out" for Saturday for the Vipers.
    There you go, its Flowers time to shine in S Fl