San Francisco/Oakland
Chicago
San Antonio/Orlando
Ready for the team reveals...again
Tank55
MVP

Re: 32 team XFL in NFL cities

Post by Tank55 »

Santa Clara Curse wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:27 pmIf you can't look for the posters wanting more NFL cities in the Birmingham discussion on your own, then I don't know what to say.
I expect you wouldn't. Your entire post is built on a faulty assumption. When people politely questioned it, you were a jerk about it. And now when someone has explicitly requested evidence to back up nonsense statements like:
there are people that think the XFL needs to put ALL of their teams in NFL cities. In fact, they are very upset that St. Louis got a team.
You can't produce it.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

Tank55 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:19 am
Santa Clara Curse wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:27 pmIf you can't look for the posters wanting more NFL cities in the Birmingham discussion on your own, then I don't know what to say.
I expect you wouldn't. Your entire post is built on a faulty assumption. When people politely questioned it, you were a jerk about it. And now when someone has explicitly requested evidence to back up nonsense statements like:
there are people that think the XFL needs to put ALL of their teams in NFL cities. In fact, they are very upset that St. Louis got a team.
You can't produce it.
Oh, I'm sure you can find people out there who are calling for something like this. There are idiots on the Internet who would call for any moronic idea. Comb any comment section.
XFLGUY
Quarterback

Post by XFLGUY »

johnnyangryfuzzball wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 am [quote=Tank55 post_id=14855 time=<a href="tel:1582121981">1582121981</a> user_id=916]
[quote="Santa Clara Curse" post_id=14839 time=<a href="tel:1582086426">1582086426</a> user_id=5907]If you can't look for the posters wanting more NFL cities in the Birmingham discussion on your own, then I don't know what to say.

You can't produce it.

Oh, I'm sure you can find people out there who are calling for something like this. There are idiots on the Internet who would call for any moronic idea. Comb any comment section.
Exactly. To this communities credit and to those of us as regular posters, I think we’ve done a pretty good job at curbing our expectations and keeping them realistic and not calling for anything outlandish or unrealistic.
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

Well, he clearly implied that people were of the same mind in the Birmingham thread. But more importantly, if people are saying moronic things in a comment section, he can rant back at them in that comment section rather than pollute this board.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
ozzies09tc
Receiver

Post by ozzies09tc »

Tank55 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:53 am
Santa Clara Curse wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:45 pm Let's set the record straight, there are people that think the XFL needs to put ALL of their teams in NFL cities. In fact, they are very upset that St. Louis got a team.
There are? I haven't seen that sentiment expressed on this board.
This board, google (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GC ... CAs&uact=5), nor word of mouth supports ANYONE upset at st louis having an XFL team.

fake news
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

FYI, Santa Clara Curse, the troll, was warned and booted. They left the board begrudgingly.
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

THank you Oh Great and Might Admin!
Direct from the Dragon's Lair
steinerfhc
Quarterback

Post by steinerfhc »

ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:15 pm
Tank55 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:53 am
Santa Clara Curse wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:45 pm Let's set the record straight, there are people that think the XFL needs to put ALL of their teams in NFL cities. In fact, they are very upset that St. Louis got a team.
There are? I haven't seen that sentiment expressed on this board.
This board, google (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GC ... CAs&uact=5), nor word of mouth supports ANYONE upset at st louis having an XFL team.

fake news
Yup, I always saw people saying that it was a great idea for putting a team in a non NFL market that had a known football fan base and wanted more cities like St.Louis to get teams over ones who have NFL teams. Numbers already shown that it was a good move. Since them and Seattle are the top two draws I think in Ticket sales.
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

admin wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:42 am FYI, Santa Clara Curse, the troll, was warned and booted. They left the board begrudgingly.
What exactly were they booted for? Perhaps I missed something. This thread has been annoying but I didn't see it as the work of a troll.
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3