Inexpensive and fun XFL pool anyone? and does any fan base have a designated bar or restaurant for watch parties yet?

XFL Football discussion.
Deacon
Kicker

Inexpensive and fun XFL pool anyone? and does any fan base have a designated bar or restaurant for watch parties yet?

Post by Deacon »

The deal is 5 or 6 of us football junkies doin a weekly pick em....only $5 entry each week. Pick the 4 XFL games against the spread. Go 4-0 win the pot. If no winner , pot rolls over to the next week. Anybody can Opt in or opt out any week they want. Also does anybody here live in the Charlotte area? I have a potential defenders bar (ledo pizza) in Rock hill s.c. that will welcome us for watch parties.
Deacon
Kicker

Re: Inexpensive and fun XFL pool anyone? and does any fan base have a designated bar or restaurant for watch parties ye

Post by Deacon »

My friends seem to be 50/50 on XFL acceptance. That’s the general synopsis from your circle of friends? Are the local bars in your area at least making sure the games are on? Give me a shout out if you are in the Charlotte area and want to participate in any of our XFL fun and games.
jjnova
Running Back

Re: Inexpensive and fun XFL pool anyone? and does any fan base have a designated bar or restaurant for watch parties ye

Post by jjnova »

I had a buddy tell me that Chili's had the StL game on the television. He made a point to reach out to me and tell me (he lives in Missouri, I am in Texas). The people I interact with on a daily basis seem interested, but aren't carving time out to watch. Mostly they will say they watched 20 minutes or so.
Raising heck...
HVGuardian
Receiver

Post by HVGuardian »

That’s what I am experiencing as well.

As an XFL junkie and a degenerate gambler I would do a pick em pool.